Round 2 predictions

hunch

So loopy, fill me in with a little bit of knowledge. I hear Black is being called the Magnificent "9's". Share with me how many 9's and 10's you got on your team. Pretty sure your best player is 10.

Word on the street is that after Saturday your Magnificent 9's will be wishing they were back in Pee Wee. 

Boom Goes The Dynamite!!!!!!!!

Marie is dropping bombs over Baghdad!!

Marie who is your team? Not sure who you pull for or have a kid playing for? I like how you got off my back and now are riding Lamar1996 bareback on a hot Summer Day hahahahaha sorry Lamar1996!

Not dropping bombs just stating facts and for some reason Port Arthur fan does not like it.  Keep your head up never know when I make come back on you LOL. 

Not dropping bombs just stating facts and for some reason Port Arthur fan does not like it.  Keep your head up never know when I make come back on you LOL.

Here are some facts....png w has won their last three Super Bowls. One against the mighty mustangs, second against the wishful thinking pirates, and third and definetly not our last against our own Shadow Team aka BMT.

Another fact is that png w is 4-0 against the over rated Bulldogs of BMT. FACT!!!!!
You need to ask the BMT team if you can join them at disney world. You will need to break away from the pack once you get there and spend a lot more time in fantasy land.

No praying here, just stating facts that seems typical of a Port Arthur Indian cannot accept. Vidor put 32 on your team and WOS shut you out. Like I said what has changed?  Stop living in the past, if you you guys get by Vidor and meet BMT in Superbowl  the most prepared team will win.

You tell me to quit livng in the past yet all you talk about is vidor and wos early this season. You know the past.....just go ahead an say you are jealous of all the success. You won't be the first. :)

You tell me to quit livng in the past yet all you talk about is vidor and wos early this season. You know the past.....just go ahead an say you are jealous of all the success. You won't be the first. :)

Trust me I am not jealous of Port Arthur, all I said was Vidor put 32 on you and WOS shut you out. If you have no idea what went wrong go get some advice from your King. If you Port Arthur Indian fans are this crazy about 3 superbowls that was won by a youth football team. I bet ever Friday at you local barber shop you guys are talking about those state championships you won in 1955 and 1975.  What is that song by Springsteen, Glory Days... :P

BmtPride, I am not sure what you are talking about.  Our 9's are pretty magnificent though, and the heart of our team.  We have some solid 10's though.  I am not sure about our numbers but it is what it is. 

As far as the word on the street is, you sound like you have been hanging out with upandin a little too much.  word on the other street is our name is already being carved in the trophy.

oh and as far as best player I can't really pick one out we are solid across the board.

Trust me I am not jealous of Port Arthur, all I said was Vidor put 32 on you and WOS shut you out. If you have no idea what went wrong go get some advice from your King. If you Port Arthur Indian fans are this crazy about 3 superbowls that was won by a youth football team. I bet ever Friday at you local barber shop you guys are talking about those state championships you won in 1955 and 1975.  What is that song by Springsteen, Glory Days... :P

I don't have any hair so the barber shop is out of the question. I also don't really understand much of what you are talking about like "King"and "Port Arthur". The last time I look it was Port Neches & Groves. Yes I do get excited about winning 4 superbowls including this season. When my son wins and I see that smile on his face from kicking the crap of his opponents then it brings a smile to mine as well. Sorry for making you jealous again, but yes that is what winners do on and off the field. I understand football isn't everything in life, but right now it is and it sure is fun watching BMT lose all the time. :P

Back to junior now what is the line on bmt gold v lumberton white. Is the cupcake crew taking this week serious or are they already planning for a nederland team. Speed kills! I feel a possible upset coming. Lamar do you have a clue about jr football or is mute since png isn't in the picture at this age. Would love to hear your view. Whisperer may not be on here lately but I'm sure he has a pick.

Back to junior now what is the line on bmt gold v lumberton white. Is the cupcake crew taking this week serious or are they already planning for a nederland team. Speed kills! I feel a possible upset coming. Lamar do you have a clue about jr football or is mute since png isn't in the picture at this age. Would love to hear your view. Whisperer may not be on here lately but I'm sure he has a pick.

Lum W over BMT Gold-- but not by much, I am sure Lum W will try and control the ball and keep gold speed on the sideline.

Icewater, I think #1fan thinks yall are going to lose with the comment she just made. She thinks I'm joking or something. :)

Haha I like the goose egg on the prediction! You can beat anyone with that on the board! Gonna be a great weekend! What time is the vidor matchup

Been doing a little snooping of this Nederland game this week and talking to a few coaches.  Apparently white has made some adjustments on defense to adjust and have some suprises in store.  not sure exactly of what kinda suprises are.  Most of the black coaches are tight lipped except one of my old plant worker buddies.  I will say he is extremely confident.  They have  a few plans of their own with a little TWIST

Been doing a little snooping of this Nederland game this week and talking to a few coaches.  Apparently white has made some adjustments on defense to adjust and have some suprises in store.  not sure exactly of what kinda suprises are.  Most of the black coaches are tight lipped except one of my old plant worker buddies.  I will say he is extremely confident.  They have  a few plans of their own with a little TWIST

The twist is going to be the weather! 8 am game with temps in the 40's and a stiff North wind! Wonder how this will affect these two teams. 

Ned W comes out very physical and not sure if the smaller backs at Ned B can handle 4 qrts  of punishment. Special teams will also be very important and how the MRP kids are played as well.

Why wouldn't they be confident , both sides are confident , It's going to be a great game between two great teams!! It will come down to what team shows up awake at @ 7am , that's all I got for now. :D