NED B-- NED W-- NEDB runs GAP 8 effective, i see NED W coming out passing

Sr Small School

WOS/LCM--  WOS

JASP/ BC--   Jasper

Sr. Big School

PNGW- Vidor---- Vidor 

BMT-  LUMB---   BMT

marie,

I see Bmt gold having a chance to win this one with their speed.

As far as the Nederland teams, I didn't get a chance to see either one of them play this weekend.  I will be there next Saturday though.

I don't see black running that defense against them if it is what I am thinking of (mirror defense).  Once their back breaks the line he is gone.  White has too good of blocking for that defense.  I hear there may be some surprises in stock for this one.

I think LCM wins

For the other games you may be right.  PNG senior will be out for revenge against vidor so it may be opposite of last time they played.

would love to see another png v. bmt super bowl.  it always makes for a good game.

good luck to all

marie,

I see Bmt gold having a chance to win this one with their speed.

As far as the Nederland teams, I didn't get a chance to see either one of them play this weekend.  I will be there next Saturday though.

I don't see black running that defense against them if it is what I am thinking of (mirror defense).  Once their back breaks the line he is gone.  White has too good of blocking for that defense.  I hear there may be some surprises in stock for this one.

I think LCM wins

For the other games you may be right.  PNG senior will be out for revenge against vidor so it may be opposite of last time they played.

would love to see another png v. bmt super bowl.  it always makes for a good game.

good luck to all

It is the mirror defense and against Lum R they would setup and the Defense coach would make adjustments once offense gets set. NED W is very physical and not sure how Black will handle that, it will be a good game. Both teams also have a large # of kids and getting MRP kids their plays will be a challenge for both teams.

Yea, Vidor put 32 on your team so why not? what has changed? I do recall after a few good pops QB and RB were jumping out of bounds. So we will see if Vidor has their number or if Port Arthur White win this one.

That is the best post this year hahahahaha! Marie on here crackin jokes!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: