C.E. KING RANKED #10 IN THE STATE

Crosby should be known across the state as the football capital of texas. CE king's location should be known only where it is relative to crosby. For those who need to know where things are, all you have to do is ask crosby

Well there are tons of CE KING alumni in Crosby so that might be a good group of people to ask.

Still waiting for the answers. I like braggers.

Here's an example...

3 time state champions
6 state championship appearances
23 or so district championships
5 losses in a row and still have a commanding lead in the overall series
3 All Americans.

You know stuff like that.... Let us hear it.

I sure don't want everyone on the board to think your just a loud mouth....

Still waiting for the answers. I like braggers.

Here's an example...

3 time state champions
6 state championship appearances
23 or so district championships
5 losses in a row and still have a commanding lead in the overall series
3 All Americans.

You know stuff like that.... Let us hear it.

I sure don't want everyone on the board to think your just a loud mouth....

What is your point? Does your Google not work? We are concerned about the season we are in now. Don't you have a game in 22-5a to worry about or are you still bitter about old stuff.

Let it go Cougar44. These chumps just jealous from the real contenders to their West. They'll feel a thumping in about three weeks. Breakout the Chuck Taylor's 22-5A roundball is getting nearer and nearer!! Y'all can have them boys from the salt dome too since they gonna mess up 4-0 for 21-5A.

Hmmm....

Hmmm....

Here is a stat...many of the kids on this team kicked you out of the first round in football then in stick ball last year.  As my advisor says past performance does not indicate future performance.   Back to King...which I think this thread was about.

Here is a stat...many of the kids on this team kicked you out of the first round in football then in stick ball last year.  As my advisor says past performance does not indicate future performance.   Back to King...which I think this thread was about.

Its all good ol' stattrak Neches Grove fan is just bored and has nothing else better to do with his/her time but to accumulate useless data. This will be another year that one of them fancy categories won't have a tally thanks to 21-5A and my how sweet if it could be Crosby that sends 'em packing yet again in the modern era where there is indoor plumbing and running water. Well at least in Crosby, but hey y'all just keep being the Grove or what we city folk like to think of as that little dot on the map that helps people bypass Beaumont on the way to Isle of Capri...

Hopefully for your guys sake you dont flop like SC did the past 3 years (in reference to King) I think yall are better than they were.

As for Crosby im not too sure they get past 2nd round again this yr, wouldnt they have a date with a Fort Bend school IF they beat 22-5a 1st round?

Man I'm extremely sorry if I offended you and your minion.. I was just looking to get some active stats for the Every mighty Crosby program.. I can see that I have upset you and would like to deeply apologize.. I will keep googling stats for your school to get the information myself.. Might take longer than expected because my Mac has obviously crashed... Every time I Google Crosby playoff runs, etc, nothing is coming up... In the mean time if anyone has this information feel free to post it for me so I can put it in my archives... Although I will have to start a new folder since mine is full, my secondary folder is also full with Nederland and WOS data.. But I have one ready for it when the info arrives... In the mean time I'm getting with Apple to figure out why this info doesn't pull up for me... I'm not the most computer literate person you know, I spend most of my time directing buses to the Isle of Capri, however when they get lost, I just tell them to Google PNG Indians, they can find a map on the website with lots of other information as well... Once again sorry I upset YALL... Just a ole dumb redneck here that lives in small town... Size of a dot really......

Man I'm extremely sorry if I offended you and your minion.. I was just looking to get some active stats for the Every mighty Crosby program.. I can see that I have upset you and would like to deeply apologize.. I will keep googling stats for your school to get the information myself.. Might take longer than expected because my Mac has obviously crashed... Every time I Google Crosby playoff runs, etc, nothing is coming up... In the mean time if anyone has this information feel free to post it for me so I can put it in my archives... Although I will have to start a new folder since mine is full, my secondary folder is also full with Nederland and WOS data.. But I have one ready for it when the info arrives... In the mean time I'm getting with Apple to figure out why this info doesn't pull up for me... I'm not the most computer literate person you know, I spend most of my time directing buses to the Isle of Capri, however when they get lost, I just tell them to Google PNG Indians, they can find a map on the website with lots of other information as well... Once again sorry I upset YALL... Just a ole dumb redneck here that lives in small town... Size of a dot really......

okay you win. give me the stats to the Nederland game. no wait just the score will do

Whoa there Papoose didn't mean to ruffle any Reservation headgear just simply stating the facts that Crosby has dominated PN-G in all athletic contests recently. The least you could do is tell the cashier at the Nederland Wal-Mart, well y'all lost to Crosby so haha, everytime you need to venture out off the reservation for supplies. Just a thought there Chief..