C.E. KING RANKED #10 IN THE STATE

It's been alone time coming lot of hard work and dedication. Living in that weight room and the kids bought into Coach Price system. Yes win you win you get the banwagon fans and the haters (Crosby) hate all you judgement day is coming WHOOOOOO IN MY RICK FLAIR VOICE. we gonna open up a can of whip @zz on crosby AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO.

Sounds like just like the WWE you living in a fantasy world thinkin' King is gonna open up any kind of can on Crosby. King doesn't know what it means to get down in the trenches and get pounded for 48 minutes. Their Judgement day, as you call it, is comin'. Tick tock Tick tock....

We all know the scoreboard is where it counts.. But you know Crosby's booties puckered when the game went into overtime. So dont sit there and say.. Dayton was thinking the same thing... like yall blew them out with no chance of winning the game...

nobody said anything about blowing them out.

Footballer06 YOU SLEEP? I DON'T GIVE A D@M ABOUT THE PAST 19 YEARS IT'S TALK ABOUT THIS YEAR YOU ACT LIKE CROSBY IS SOUTHLAKE carroll, KATY, OR ALLEN. HELL YALL NOT DAYTON, DAYTON HAS BEEN TO A STATE Championship game crosby beat them last year with the almighty twins who could never beat summer creek an couldn't get out the first round lol crosby is classless crap+ talkers have more class like the dayton fans. Every streak must come to a end. That crap stop now we gone sluaghter yall then feed yall to nederland bulldawgs. I'm sick of all the crosby haters GET YALL LIVE. BYE

I like that YOOOUUUUU SSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Now y'all gonna make me come out of retirement and defend the best team in 21-5A spoutin' off how King gonna do this and do that to Crosby. I don't for the life of me understand why every thread that starts just about always ends up focusing on Crosby and how a new foe is gonna beat them. Y'all need to let sleepin Coogs lie before you get punched in the mouth again (Nederland, PNG, or King 19 yrs in a row). King face it, YOU ARE a doormat, that every once in a while gets taken off the floor and brushed off only to be trampled on again and again. Your irrelevant so go blue or im proud to wear blue fans stay on the bandwagon for a little longer til you lose and then you can go ahead and lace up the Chuck Taylor's and have a nice day til we catch up with ya after football's over. As for 22-5A, psssssssttt nevermind not worth burning up my keyboard Crosby has bigger fish to fry then that first round BYE..

jUST REMEMBER THESE ARE KIDS YOU GROWN FOLKS ARE TALKING ABOUT. IT'S 2014, THE PAST DOES NOT MATTER. KEEP THE PRESENT IN MIND!!!!

Octfeb do you have any pics from last years game, I know it was a monsoon.

I do... but not the original files.. My computer took a dump and all my photos with it... Yes i know I should have saved them to a flash drive... BUT they are on my FB photography pg. I just looked.. there are only a few.. Like 4 or 5.. 

jUST REMEMBER THESE ARE KIDS YOU GROWN FOLKS ARE TALKING ABOUT. IT'S 2014, THE PAST DOES NOT MATTER. KEEP THE PRESENT IN MIND!!!!

They are kids on both sides.....not just King's.  Lets save it for two weeks.  We will have plenty of time to talk nonsense then. GEEZ. 

Not to be rude to fellow Crosby people on here but Crosby hasn't beaten King 19 years straight because I was on Crosby when King beat them in 2005. Might want to get your facts straight before you post them. King beat us 45-6 . Don't believe me look at MaxPreps.

C'mon man, now you've done gone and ruined the fun. I can just imagine having these King bandwagoners scouring the internet to find each game and prove me wrong. I didn't realize friendly fire would call me out. Oh well, I still like the sound of 19 in a row.