Crosbys offensive line is beast!

Have to give em credit cause they stopped KWP enuff for a 2nd half field goal rofl

Nice to see the trifocals don't work to well. The post was about our dominant offensive line not how good, which they are, defensive line stopping peeps. They have medicinal medicine for glaucoma you know and GoMe you can you know what!!

Nice to see the trifocals don't work to well. The post was about our dominant offensive line not how good, which they are, defensive line stopping peeps. They have medicinal medicine for glaucoma you know and GoMe you can you know what!!

OK I can deal with your crap 99% of the time.. But that comment is totally crossing the line... [URL=http://www.sherv.net/]shut-up.gif[/URL]

Not upset here. I am confident in my team and I can't wait for them to beat crosby. Now can you do us all a favor and have cougar14's girlfriend footballer to shut up?

Broncos buck the cougars to first district loss. Cougars then go on a downward spiral and lose the rest of their games except for barely quaking past winless porter.

Jajajaja go ahead and try it all night blitz what ever side u would like u Wont get good results from that promise that

Thats strange, ive talked with folks who have attended Crosby games this yr including a couple of Crosby fans and they dont like when Cotton is pressured because he just throws the ball up anywhere. Im not sure where good results would come from based on that happening. 

I am not upset either with the coming of the game tomorrow. But that troll needs to cool his/her jets with the rude comments.

Hey there copycat riding others comments coattail dragger these jets just gettin warmed up. Just cause we're whittier and have more of an education than anyone of you past the Harris County line don't take offense when you try to comeback with asinine remarks. The bottom line is still the bottom line, WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU. TICK tock TICK tock.......

Hey there copycat riding others comments coattail dragger these jets just gettin warmed up. Just cause we're whittier and have more of an education than anyone of you past the Harris County line don't take offense when you try to comeback with asinine remarks. The bottom line is still the bottom line, WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU. TICK tock TICK tock.......

You just make sure your at the game tomorrow night jacking your jaws like you are behind that screen name.... so everyone will know who the real Crosby nut is... 

Have to give em credit cause they stopped KWP enuff for a 2nd half field goal rofl

i think y'all missed his point. If Crosbys oline is so nasty why did Crosby only out up 3 second half points. I mean with that line they should have just rushed for a couple hundred yards the second half and blown out KP. Maybe miss worded but never miss understood.

Thats strange, ive talked with folks who have attended Crosby games this yr including a couple of Crosby fans and they dont like when Cotton is pressured because he just throws the ball up anywhere. Im not sure where good results would come from based on that happening. 

Play Calling: many of our big plays come when people blitz our offense consistently. We can throw a screen with the best of them, granted that has also been something that's gotten us in trouble.

But Crosby has been pretty decent versus the blitz, but the real battle isn't crosby's offense versus Daytons defense it's the other way around.

"just throws the ball up anywhere." Can confirm sometimes he does this but he also beats people for 20 or 30 with his legs and the play calling is generally good versus the blitz.

I mean we've played 3 or 4 good defenses this year. KWP/Humble/Angleton/Nederland(maybe not?) so it'll be interesting to see how good Dayton's defense actually is given they have exactly played many good offenses.

Also i love people who weren't at the KWP game talking about it either you've smoked a little too much between then and now or your dellusional Crosby drove the ball 4 times against KWP in the second half turnovers where killing us against them not out ability to run or throw the ball.

Given how much KWP was in the Dayton Backfield last week i'd be more worried about your QB running for his life.

Play Calling: many of our big plays come when people blitz our offense consistently. We can throw a screen with the best of them, granted that has also been something that's gotten us in trouble.

But Crosby has been pretty decent versus the blitz, but the real battle isn't crosby's offense versus Daytons defense it's the other way around.

"just throws the ball up anywhere." Can confirm sometimes he does this but he also beats people for 20 or 30 with his legs and the play calling is generally good versus the blitz.

I mean we've played 3 or 4 good defenses this year. KWP/Humble/Angleton/Nederland(maybe not?) so it'll be interesting to see how good Dayton's defense actually is given they have exactly played many good offenses.

Also i love people who weren't at the KWP game talking about it either you've smoked a little too much between then and now or your dellusional Crosby drove the ball 4 times against KWP in the second half turnovers where killing us against them not out ability to run or throw the ball.

Given how much KWP was in the Dayton Backfield last week i'd be more worried about your QB running for his life.

dayton scored 35 and was about to put up 42 but just ran the clock out around KP 20. If they could do that with all the pressure KP threw at them I feel confident dayton will score enough to win. Also please don't bring up Crosby's turnovers without bringing up KP 4 turnovers against Crosby. Dayton has lost a couple of games so there is no doubt they can be beat and although Crosby has not lost they have looked far from unbeatable. Can't wait for the game it should be a good one.

dayton scored 35 and was about to put up 42 but just ran the clock out around KP 20. If they could do that with all the pressure KP threw at them I feel confident dayton will score enough to win. Also please don't bring up Crosby's turnovers without bringing up KP 4 turnovers against Crosby. Dayton has lost a couple of games so there is no doubt they can be beat and although Crosby has not lost they have looked far from unbeatable. Can't wait for the game it should be a good one.

Learn to Read? I said the real battle was Crosby's D versus your offense clearly indicating that our defense we need to be very good to stop your offense.

I was stating that people hanging their hat too much of 3 second half points aren't seeing the whole picture.

I've seen 2 Dayton Games versus Bh and versus KWP. BH played terribly but Dayton had something to do with that. KWP played their base offense way more effectively versus Yall than the cougars. I love how your like KWP had 4 turnovers too. ok and KWP turned the ball over 3 times in the Redzone versus the broncos or that game coulda been 49-35(42 even) you losing... Crosby had the ball at the end versus kwp and kneeled it to, whats your point? You weren't "about to score" because of the time and possession and risk, no coach would have scored a touchdown there because a fumble return is to risky so you weren't "about to score again." You had the ball in the redzone when the game ended but you won by 7, Crosby won by 4 in games that looked nothing alike. Dayton and KWP where back and forth back and forth. Crosby Tourched KWP early got up 21-0 and KWP came roaring back, then the cougars hit a clutch fieldgoal and the defense iced the game. Those games tell us nothing about comparisons between the teams because we don't know how the Cougars would have reacted in a dog fight from the beginning or how the broncos would have played up by 21 becasue the psychology of players is hard to quantify or express. Simply Crosby did not have a killer mentality versus KWP and it almost beat us. in all honesty it should have but the defense rose well beyond what you could ask of any other defense in SETX.

Learn to Read? I said the real battle was Crosby's D versus your offense clearly indicating that our defense we need to be very good to stop your offense.

I was stating that people hanging their hat too much of 3 second half points aren't seeing the whole picture.

I've seen 2 Dayton Games versus Bh and versus KWP. BH played terribly but Dayton had something to do with that. KWP played their base offense way more effectively versus Yall than the cougars. I love how your like KWP had 4 turnovers too. ok and KWP turned the ball over 3 times in the Redzone versus the broncos or that game coulda been 49-35(42 even) you losing... Crosby had the ball at the end versus kwp and kneeled it to, whats your point? You weren't "about to score" because of the time and possession and risk, no coach would have scored a touchdown there because a fumble return is to risky so you weren't "about to score again." You had the ball in the redzone when the game ended but you won by 7, Crosby won by 4 in games that looked nothing alike. Dayton and KWP where back and forth back and forth. Crosby Tourched KWP early got up 21-0 and KWP came roaring back, then the cougars hit a clutch fieldgoal and the defense iced the game. Those games tell us nothing about comparisons between the teams because we don't know how the Cougars would have reacted in a dog fight from the beginning or how the broncos would have played up by 21 becasue the psychology of players is hard to quantify or express. Simply Crosby did not have a killer mentality versus KWP and it almost beat us. in all honesty it should have but the defense rose well beyond what you could ask of any other defense in SETX.

I can read fine. Not sure about the question mark behind learn to read. You mad a comment that I should worry more about our qb running for his life with all the pressure KP put on him. I simply stated that with all that pressure Dayton scored 35.

I can read fine. Not sure about the question mark behind learn to read. You mad a comment that I should worry more about our qb running for his life with all the pressure KP put on him. I simply stated that with all that pressure Dayton scored 35.

And you put 13 on Humble. Crosby and Humbles defenses mirror one another a great deal the difference crosby is a bit bigger on the line and humble has a Safety that might be d1 lvl talent. So i'm not sure what 35 against KWP tells us. you also played both Humble teams at home while the cougars played them both on Thursday on the Road. a Day less of practice for both opponents yet somehow we still got a win in both games. If anything pressure obviously effects your QB a great deal, or he would be putting up 40 + every game with the talent and speed he has had around him.

Crosby doesn't score as many points as Dayton yet they are 6-0 and Dayton is 4-2 that's a testament that our defense has been absolutely top flight so far. Now they have to beat the ponies and it's Gameday.

And you put 13 on Humble. Crosby and Humbles defenses mirror one another a great deal the difference crosby is a bit bigger on the line and humble has a Safety that might be d1 lvl talent. So i'm not sure what 35 against KWP tells us. you also played both Humble teams at home while the cougars played them both on Thursday on the Road. a Day less of practice for both opponents yet somehow we still got a win in both games. If anything pressure obviously effects your QB a great deal, or he would be putting up 40 + every game with the talent and speed he has had around him.

Crosby doesn't score as many points as Dayton yet they are 6-0 and Dayton is 4-2 that's a testament that our defense has been absolutely top flight so far. Now they have to beat the ponies and it's Gameday.

it's also a testament to playing 2 very good offenses in cek and cv.