crosby rolls past dayton and goes undefeated in district

Don't be mad juss cause CE king put an ass whooping on Dayton n y'all hate it when they talk bout king nightmares

Ur right CEK did whoop us, and we can't wait until dayton and CEK do the same to crosby. Can't wait until y'all get beat by png in the first round and then all we will hear about is what the twins would have done

Jajajaja oh now u can't wait huh so far since season started y'all been down talking Crosby bout every week that they r gonna loose so far they r 6-0 what else r y'all haters gonna say Daytona is gonna get beat down Friday night believe me and king is juss in line for that too close game but Crosby will pull of with a w

I think CEK has been held below 60 twice in district, bh 40 and new caney 49.

Bh has held every one except for dayton and CEK below 31 points and this includes crosby.

New caney has held everyone below 34 points except for cek.

Crosby on the other hand has not scored more than 30 points on anyone in district besides GP who hasn't held anyone in district below 38 points

But ur right crosby will whoop cek and everyone else in the district.

Thank you thank you thank you !!! You have just validated what I've been saying all along your stupidity when it comes to football. Really, no one is mad cause Dayton lost to King, really I guess losing is ok and not to care about right. Well I know a few Dayton fans that were pretty mad still whilst I co-mingled with them at the bbq pit at the Dayton game that can also validate a few of you posters on here. Thanks again and try to get some good action shots of the big red machine crossing the goal line. Better buy plenty of Polaroid rolls😘😘😘 let the hype get hyper go get codered1990 I mean footballer06 I mean Crosbycoogs14 I mean hwy2100 I mean bohicacoog14 I mean Liltex I mean oh wait what's he doing in here😄😄😄😄

Wow.. dont take much to get under your skin does it? And all this time I thought Gulf Pump Road river rats were tuff. LOL...

I have only seen Crosby once this year and that was against K Park. If they play like that they will get blown out by CEK. I have not seen Dayton this year so I will not speculate on that game.

You don't think King will get blown out if they play against Crosby like they did against New Caney?

What happen last year king when Crosby had twins yea that's what I thought I know this year won't be as bad bit will come out with a w and be 1st place in district and undefeated again thank u haters

Crosby did not finish "1st place in district" and "undefeated" last year.  Summer Creek did so you cant say "AGAIN" 

last time they were undefeated in district and was 2009 and were Area Champs under Flanigan.

Good luck this year though. Its not going to be as easy as you make it