West Brook vs Baytown Sterling predictions

I really like Sterling's defensive backs, and think the Rangers can really score on the Bruin defense. Plus Sterling is coming off a game that was affected by a pretty questionable incompletion call on the sideline against PA in the final minute. I have a feeling they'll be out for blood/won't want it to be close enough to come down to one call.

I have Sterling winning 42-38.

If Brook can stop the run and keep Hill and Chenier at or under 100 yards each then Brook should win. Sterling does not have a strong passing game and cannot stretch the field to loosen up the D.

If Sterling D shows up and plays solid run and pass defense then they have a chance at squeaking in a win.

Gotta feel for Hill and Chenier, if Sterling had just an average passing game, teams would have to show a little respect and then you would be looking at a team that can make the playoffs do possibly do something.  If they had a slightly above average or above average passing game then I could see them with a chance to go 2-3 rounds deep in the playoffs. 

Sterling in a rout over WB. Hoping to see the Brook go winless, and finish the season 3-7. Maybe, that way, we can get someone at the helm that will bring the program back to something that's respectable.

I've never seen anyone 'reppin a school championship and hope that school goes winless. Clearly I don't know the History of WB as you may, but why would you want the kids to lose when they have worked so hard. Wanting a staff's demise jeopardizes the Team. Explain to me how a losing Mentality helps. Nick Saban can't Win with a Losers attitude. I understand frustration, but not to this level. JMO