Humble 50 Porter 7/Final

WOSgrad

The Wildcats are still alive with the win. The loss to New Caney kept the Eagles alive but put a major dent in Humble's chances. The Cats have already beaten KP so if they can beat BH and Galena Park they'll get in the dance for the first time in this district.

Looks like Terio Brown did his thing again to the tune of 15 carries for 193 yards and 2 tds. He's only a sophomore so he's not on many radars yet but I'm telling you he will be shortly. Kid is better than Tray Williams was last year. We'll get to see who does what when they go head to head this week.

Not so sure the Cats will get in just because they beat BH. Could be possible they end in tie with NC record wise and NC would have the tie breaker. NC needs to beat KP to make this happen.

I don't think Humble will even get in. IMO it's going to come down to KP and BH on the last day of the regular season. It usually takes 5 wins to get in and New Caney has three as it sits now. The problem with that is they're very unlikely to win another game this seasons. It's. Going to be a good finish with BH, Humble, NC and KP still all alive for the fourth spot.

No doubt NC will most likely need BH to lose 2 of last 3 to get in. I really believe NC will beat KP this week at home. That will eliminate KP from the playoffs so not sure how hard they will go that last week against BH. I have seen KP play I have a nephew on their team. I believe we match up well against them. If we can contain #20 in the passing game we will stop their running game. We would hold the tie breaker with Humble but BH has it against us.