Oct. 17 – Kirbyville at Buna (Predictions)

For all the Kirbyville Fans who talked Buna down, and said Buna couldn't compete with Kirbyville and would lose by 50, wouldn't be close, doesn't have the athletes, can't handle the "Black Swarm", I will be coming thru Kirbyville around 8 this morning with several cases of toilet paper, so ya'll can wipe your mouths clean from all the crap you talked about the Cougars the last few weeks...

All your smack before this was crap and your still talking it. Hey if Buna or Kirbyville beats EC and I talk smack I'll take what ever comes my way like a man. I won't get mad like you. You posted on a public forum and now you want to get mad. LOL like I said you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Kirbyville may want to check themselves. Already talking meeting Buna again in the playoffs. Still gotta beat Ec in district. When they lose that game they get Malakoff or Teague. Can you say One and done

These kind of comments about "one and done" for a fellow district team bother me. I dislike the Kirbyville smack talk just like everyone else, but the smart thing to do is to be supportive of every district team once the playoffs roll around because if we all do well in the playoffs it makes the entire district look better. The reason our area gets very little respect for football statewide is because our teams commonly go "one and done". So even as much as Kirbyville makes me angry, I hope they go really far in the playoffs. I certaintly don't hope they lose out in the first round

All your smack before this was crap and your still talking it. Hey if Buna or Kirbyville beats EC and I talk smack I'll take what ever comes my way like a man. I won't get mad like you. You posted on a public forum and now you want to get mad. LOL like I said you can dish it out but you can't take it.

whos mad??   I now see you don't even get what Im saying....gez it s like im talking crap with my brothers kids or something....you may go now!

Buna will give ec fits because
1. They play disciplined on defense. They don't overpursue, and bit down hard on fakes. If ec finds a way to block Edwards then the middle is open.
2. Buna's secondary plays tight on the outside (atleast they did against Kirbyville most of the time.) This takes away the screen game. Ec does have speedy tough backs.
3. You better find a way to block Tyler Edwards because he is coming. And 44 can run sideline to sideline plays a solid linebacker

whos mad??   I now see you don't even get what Im saying....gez it s like im talking crap with my brothers kids or something....you may go now!

Your obviously are not happy.LOL Your right your talking crap. Look if you can't take some smack talk, don't smack talk yourself. You want have to get mad and defensive. You are like a kid that did not get what he wanted and throwing a fit. A man would admit he was wrong and deal with it. LOL

Buna will give ec fits because
1. They play disciplined on defense. They don't overpursue, and bit down hard on fakes. If ec finds a way to block Edwards then the middle is open.
2. Buna's secondary plays tight on the outside (atleast they did against Kirbyville most of the time.) This takes away the screen game. Ec does have speedy tough backs.
3. You better find a way to block Tyler Edwards because he is coming. And 44 can run sideline to sideline plays a solid linebacker

Tyler is a beast,  and yes they play very tight...you going to have to throw down field