PNG vs Nederland

lapoint

There might be a bigger streak on the line for Nederland this season (other than 0-3 and the district win streak), it is the streak against PNG.  Nederland has twice beat PNG 4 seasons in a row, 1954-1957 seasons and 2010-2013 seasons.  If NED pulls it out this year, it would be a 5 game win streak vs PNG, which has NEVER happened for NED, (we know about the other guys). Nothing ahead of any other game,  JUST food for thought.

They got a better chance to beat png than making it out of the boneyard without a p branded to there arms and there tails tucked between there legs rob.

I know you are a big fan of your pirates but for you to say Nederland has a better chance of beating PNG rather than vidor is ludicrous you will find out when the pirates meet up with the Indians

They got a better chance to beat png than making it out of the boneyard without a p branded to there arms and there tails tucked between there legs rob.

Vidor has shown growth this year. I don't care who they play, Vidor looks like they aren't taking a backseat to anyone. Dogs will have to put them away early to have a chance in Vidor
Vidor 28-24

It is way too early to talk about PNG. Plenty can happen between now and then. It is funny though that they are already talking trash. One thing for sure, nederland will adapt to what they have to work with year in and year out.just like when Sonnier ran wild on them, PNG didn't make an adjustment at all to stop it. This shows some issue in my view