HJ 82 WOS 66 Final/Tuesday

Best game I've seen all year, Both sides played very hard, Even though we were out numbered greatly and they made all of the HJ fans sit in one quarter of the stands so their band could play in between time outs and in between quarters, HJ still proved to just too much. I was extremely proud of all of the players it was a clean game that had bad calls both way's just inconsistantly called. The shot that Donahoe made the full length of the court was insane. I was talking to the guy filming it and he said that was the second shot he got this year but this was was the best and the farthest.

I decided to go to this game instead of Silsbee's game and I am sooooo glad I did. WOW!!! What a game by Ryan Donahoe. 38 points and the 90 footer. He also was money from the free throw line, missing only 1 out of 20 attempts. He simply took this game over single handedly. I haven't seen a player do that since Silsbee's Darrell McArthur, McDonald's All American, took over a playoff game against Livingston when he scored 45, 32 in the second half. Donahoe is for real!

I also thought WOS got tired in the second half, HJ out hustled them for every ball in the second half. Earl Thomas played his guts out trying to stop Donahoe and then having to run the offense. Earl never left the floor, neither did Ryan. I gave Earl props after the game on his gutty performance, he played hard.

Great game to watch, glad I went.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami