Woodville vs. Deweyville

New Waverly bulldogs are powderpuff? Do you even watch football?

Yes more than I should. If you consider New Waverly a power house team, you should obviously watch more yourself . Woodville should have won that game by more than 2 points. It is time to put the athletic program at the top of the list. Know talent when you see it ,Know what to do with it. Don't be ashamed of swagger,and play with Heart . Most people just want to be average It is time to play up with the Newtons not the New waverlys.

Yes more than I should. If you consider New Waverly a power house team, you should obviously watch more yourself . Woodville should have won that game by more than 2 points. It is time to put the athletic program at the top of the list. Know talent when you see it ,Know what to do with it. Don't be ashamed of swagger,and play with Heart . Most people just want to be average It is time to play up with the Newtons not the New waverlys.

Love this post!!

I agree with what you say about playing up. If your putting a team like Newton that much higher over New Waverly I think you need to go watch Newton play because they are not near as good as in years past! You sit here and say powderpuff? Was dewyville and New Waverly bad last year?
I think not! Who do you want Woodville to play? Austin west lake or better yet let's keep it local and schedule the lufkin panthers! Come on people!

I think you have to be realistic with the the size of the school and the pool of students that they have to choose from. Case in point Deweyville vs. Warren and Deweyville vs. Kirbyville. Any way is BW gonna play, he didn't finish the kville game? Were they just being cautious or is he out? Could be a drastic change in the outcome.