Senior Week 2 scores

Bmt Pride

In other words (My excuses can beat up your excuses).  Young, would have, could have, If stayed we still win.  PLEASE.  Nederland wouldn't have to combine teams to play with your select few 10's playing in senior.  Ya'll ran from Nederland crews coming up and now will lose to PN yet again.   And the only thing Blasted on this message board will be we are young PN was stacked. Yada yada yada.  We heard this song and dance last season.  Enjoy your shutout this coming weekend.  WOS reads this junk too.   

You must have forgotten we beat a nederland team in the super bowl already. If i'm not mistaking the only running clock in the SB HISTORY!!! We need not make any excuses we have a SB and a national championship with the only Three players in your organization that has the heart to be part of our BMT tradition!!! SMH over daddy that cant except the truth, we will be waiting for yall next year and we want give a damn about scoring 100 pts because its our last year anyways. so whomever we play in the 2015 SB we will definately break the spirit of the rule. I promise!!!

AGAIN,  I'm talking about the 9's  You ran from the up coming 9's.  I'll tell it just like ya'll said it.  They are bigger stronger faster as 9's than when they were as 7's and first year tackle kids.  Whisperer s 10 crew is who you whipped not these same kids dominating Jr now. Keep running your mouth and I'll make sure they move up as YOUNG kids in Senior next year just make sure that Super Bowl Bling stays in Mid County.   ;)      

We can play this year you keep running your mouth. thank us like the rest of the league did for not staying down and beat everyone like they stole something. Move up please do bad boy hope your kid is as confident as you are about moving. Dont write a check you son cant cash big boy!!!!

AGAIN, I'm talking about the 9's You ran from the up coming 9's. I'll tell it just like ya'll said it. They are bigger stronger faster as 9's than when they were as 7's and first year tackle kids. Whisperer s 10 crew is who you whipped not these same kids dominating Jr now. Keep running your mouth and I'll make sure they move up as YOUNG kids in Senior next year just make sure that Super Bowl Bling stays in Mid County. ;)

You better worry about Nederland White (whispers crew) that's the team to beat in Jrs. What are you dominating?? And please all 9's....Your best players #12 and a few others are 10. Those lil 9's better go sit down some where. Set up a scrimmage with any of the bmt Jr teams and the 10's that moved up will go back down and play with them. They'll spot you 40 and pay you double if you win. Set it up after you lose in the playoffs!!

jag86, here is something real.  You and your clan keep saying young players this and young players that.  What's funny is PNG W first year of Junior we were the much younger team and took down a much older Lumberton White team to go to the Superbowl.  Of course let me again remind you in the Superbowl that year we were the much YOUNGER team playing a power house team of OLDER boys in Vidor White and we won!!  You see we were YOUNGER once and we won.  What is your EXECUSE!!  From now on when I talk about BMT I will refer to them as the Shadow Team.  You will always be remembered as that even after this year. 

BMT = Shadow Team

Always playing in the shadows of PNG W

:D

jag86, here is something real.  You and your clan keep saying young players this and young players that.  What's funny is PNG W first year of Junior we were the much younger team and took down a much older Lumberton White team to go to the Superbowl.  Of course let me again remind you in the Superbowl that year we were the much YOUNGER team playing a power house team of OLDER boys in Vidor White and we won!!  You see we were YOUNGER once and we won.  What is your EXECUSE!!  From now on when I talk about BMT I will refer to them as the Shadow Team.  You will always be remembered as that even after this year. 

BMT = Shadow Team

Always playing in the shadows of PNG W

:D

I agree that yall were the yonger team but it also was in the same division. We moved up to an entirely new division which makes our kids two years yonger. we will not make excuses, when its all said and done BMT will have 3 SB just like yall!!

No lets talk about this all star stuff once again, if i'm not mistaking PNG and Lumberton are the only SR teams that have two teams. So why no one on this board is calling Vidor and Nederland an all star teams. Its makes me smh over all of this Hidden ------ in this area. We win by 62 we get suspended, and we had the same problem NED W is going to have. Good Coaches and a group that wants to get better, the day we won by 70pts or more we had 11 different kids score but it was a problem than. I feel your pain NED W, your doing excately what we did so if you can do it continue my friend!!! No one call Vidor an All star team last year when they were beating the brakes off of people with their coaching god over there, so now we move up and its an all star team. Really!! I just hope BMT board members are reading the board, because i want them to realize no one in this league give a crap about our teams. BMT jrs got beat 92-0 and no ones talking about the spirit of the rule when they are in control. Let a NED or PNG team get beat that bad watch what happens!!just saying!!!!!

Pretty sure allstar team is meant for a more sarcastic funny thing rather than a future excuse since Bmt has yet to play a close game with PN.  (I may be wrong). but doubt it.  

And you are playing 11 year olds not 12's.  the kids you keep talking about from PN are all playing as 11's. 12's are the 7th graders who all play Jr. high 7 th grade football.  

Your 10's their 11's   1 year not 2.  

Next 

Pretty sure allstar team is meant for a more sarcastic funny thing rather than a future excuse since Bmt has yet to play a close game with PN.  (I may be wrong). but doubt it.  

And you are playing 11 year olds not 12's.  the kids you keep talking about from PN are all playing as 11's. 12's are the 7th graders who all play Jr. high 7 th grade football.  

Your 10's their 11's   1 year not 2.  

Next 

They all turn 12 this year, they all have a bday after 31AUG!!! What do you mean close game, its been no more than 12-14 points. We have ran the clock on everyone we beat, you guys have never just beat the crap out of us. all of the games have been hard fought, so give me a break. The league premire player or players dont turn 11 untill 2015, next!! The only reason its been 12-14 is because of a late score that didnt mean anything!!!

Whisper we have never made an excuse when we lost and we want start now. we know for a fact that when they see the real BMT team on their schedule butts get tight!! Call people they havent spoke to in ages looking for film. Whisper the word on the street was we are not physical, tell them to call Vidor and PNG P. I havent heard from MEP MEP cheering section, he took a few good hits early and wasnt heard from the rest of the game!! Justsaying what i justsee!!!  lol

Are we still talking about kids playing football here ? come on guys ... put egos away and let the games be played out ... Its like kindergartners say my dad can beat up your dad except its adults saying my son is better than your son.... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A KIDS GAME !!! I mean who cares as long as: 1.They all have fun playing,  and  2.they learn and grow. 

jag86...does the 86 stand for the year you graduated high school or your IQ?

Last years Superbowl we let the Shadow Team score first then we decided to start playing and I think the Shadow Team didn't get another first down.  I bought the tape so if you would like to borrow it send me a message.  Oh yeah 90% of our team doesn't turn 12 till 2015.  Next!!

Y'all are physical no doubt and WOS is going to be Physical 2 they don't message much over there in Orange. But I'd be willing to bet they read all our garbage on here and they probably want to beat y'all as bad as YOU NEED to beat PN. It's ganna be nasty I will be there. This will be a good test !

Sh.................

Sh..........................

Ok its time to getting ready to get in the LAB(thats practice) , so i will be taking a break till later. 86 is how many we will put up on yall!!!!

Thx for answering my question. It must be the IQ. That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Dude you don't even qualify to be classified in the same group as BMT pride and Bugatti. That should tell you something.

Thx for answering my question. It must be the IQ. That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Dude you don't even qualify to be classified in the same group as BMT pride and Bugatti. That should tell you something.

I'm in my own classification, i'm not a follower.  All i know is that you will have plenty of excuses after we win it all just like you had after the game yall lost. We should have punted and our offensive coordinator was not at the game. Give me a break, i almost ask you if you need some cheese for that WINE. My IQ allows me to remember that!!!

I just want a hard back copy of it with your autograph right there on the inside cover!
Sh...................

No problem....
Maybe it will read something like this,
"Mr. Whisperer, Thx for being so supportive because most of the ideas in this book came from people and coaches like yourself. You friend, Lamar1996."

Lol