Senior Week 2 scores

Bmt Pride

27-0 PNG W

The school bus is beginning to gain traction. Week 3-5 we will host lessons and on week 6 will be an exam.

The exam on week 6 will consist of one multiple choice question. Who will win?
A. PNG
B. PNG
C. PNG
D. All the above

:)

Deep breathe deep breath
I was wrong.....
PNG W is really good. I knew Bost was really good, but man... The defense was great.. Well coached team. Great job

27-0 PNG W

The school bus is beginning to gain traction. Week 3-5 we will host lessons and on week 6 will be an exam.

The exam on week 6 will consist of one multiple choice question. Who will win?
A. PNG
B. PNG
C. PNG
D. All the above

:)

Thats cute!! Now go ask PNG P all about us!! We have WOS next Sat, a way better opponent and coaches. Numbers don't lie! Anyways, next week game will determine if we're the real deal or not.

Asking our PNG P team will not do us any good. ;) I have no doubt the BMT team is good this year. They should be because it is basically an Allstar team with only having one team in senior. Next week will be a good test for y'all, but no matter what the outcome of that game is will never dictate what the outcome of our game will be. Plus if numbers don't lie then we are 3-0 against your sons team in the past so I really like our odds. :)

Asking our PNG P team will not do us any good. ;) I have no doubt the BMT team is good this year. They should be because it is basically an Allstar team with only having one team in senior. Next week will be a good test for y'all, but no matter what the outcome of that game is will never dictate what the outcome of our game will be. Plus if numbers don't lie then we are 3-0 against your sons team in the past so I really like our odds. :)

Remember he was 7 and your boy was 9, last yr he was 9 and y'all were 11. He just turned 10 a few months ago and he's playing up with the 12's this yr. But i agree tho, you are 3- & 0 against his former team and to say they were so young and talent split up, 2 of the 3 games were historic. Big difference this yr is that we have 20 kids the same age as yall and only 4 of them has played against PNG W (anderson,king,rivers, and bennett) So you can keep throwing low blows about Bmt this and Bmt that bcuz you think it's an allstar team and you're worried, but don't worry, you're gonna get a good ole whipping this yr. lol

Remember he was 7 and your boy was 9, last yr he was 9 and y'all were 11. He just turned 10 a few months ago and he's playing up with the 12's this yr. But i agree tho, you are 3- & 0 against his former team and to say they were so young and talent split up, 2 of the 3 games were historic. Big difference this yr is that we have 20 kids the same age as yall and only 4 of them has played against PNG W (anderson,king,rivers, and bennett) So you can keep throwing low blows about Bmt this and Bmt that bcuz you think it's an allstar team and you're worried, but don't worry, you're gonna get a good ole whipping this yr. lol

Glad you are confident, because it will make beating y'all that much better. As for as the older boys on BMT we beat them too the last three seasons. Combining all these kids will not make a difference on the score board again this season. By the way we also have a couple of younger kids on our team as well as boys that have never played football before. So quit using the younger age excuses. I will have to start classifying you with Bugatti and BMT pride.

Where are you guys getting all star team from, no one said anything to you guys for letting your entire backfield  stay together for 3-4 straight years!! Come on Lamar i respect you a great deal but lets not make excuses already. You guys have finally had another coach come on board and he conducted a draft to win not to allow your gransons team to be the stacked team!!! I give him much props for not allowing the All mighty Toby to get who he want and the other team sucks!!! So who really had a the ALL STAR TEAM!!!

Where are you guys getting all star team from, no one said anything to you guys for letting your entire backfield  stay together for 3-4 straight years!! Come on Lamar i respect you a great deal but lets not make excuses already. You guys have finally had another coach come on board and he conducted a draft to win not to allow your gransons team to be the stacked team!!! I give him much props for not allowing the All mighty Toby to get who he want and the other team sucks!!! So who really had a the ALL STAR TEAM!!! The only reason ask PNG P comes up because the word on the Street is that they own yall!!! Now yall can get together and talk about what yall can do to beat us this year!!!!lol

The only reason ask PNG P comes up because the word on the Street is that they own yall!!! Now yall can get together and talk about what yall can do to beat us this year!!!!lol

Lets just keep it real Lamar, You are absolutely right yall have beat us three times but playing you guys only make us better. No disrespect to any other team in the STJFL but every week people want to beat the PN W, BMT G, and any WOS team and its a nice thing to be the HUNTED every week. Our younger kids moved up to have a final shot at the ALL MIGHTY TOBY TEAM thats what real competitors do look for competition not run from it. We would have won the SB in Jr this year the same way we won it in Pee Wee when yall left, its no secret the black and the white teams from Nederland can combine and we will still win!!! Said all that to say, stop making excuses LAMAR!!!!!

The only reason ask PNG P comes up because the word on the Street is that they own yall!!! Now yall can get together and talk about what yall can do to beat us this year!!!!lol

Lets just keep it real Lamar, You are absolutely right yall have beat us three times but playing you guys only make us better. No disrespect to any other team in the STJFL but every week people want to beat the PN W, BMT G, and any WOS team and its a nice thing to be the HUNTED every week. Our younger kids moved up to have a final shot at the ALL MIGHTY TOBY TEAM thats what real competitors do look for competition not run from it. We would have won the SB in Jr this year the same way we won it in Pee Wee when yall left, its no secret the black and the white teams from Nederland can combine and we will still win!!! Said all that to say, stop making excuses LAMAR!!!!!

In other words (My excuses can beat up your excuses).  Young, would have, could have, If stayed we still win.  PLEASE.  Nederland wouldn't have to combine teams to play with your select few 10's playing in senior.  Ya'll ran from Nederland crews coming up and now will lose to PN yet again.   And the only thing Blasted on this message board will be we are young PN was stacked. Yada yada yada.  We heard this song and dance last season.  Enjoy your shutout this coming weekend.  WOS reads this junk too.