#1 Florida St vs Oklahoma St

PhatMack19

He's an adult

I did not know that you went to the Aggie Law school too. Between Law School and the Dixie Chicken, you didn't get much free time.

Since you want to get all legal.

Charges were dropped. http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/12/05/jameis-winston-not-charged-rape-case-dropped/

He is innocent regardless of your opinion of him. And by your age he's still a kid. But being legal, back in high school having a little fun with your girl, and she is underage. That is "Statutory Rape". Does that make you a rapist?

Mr Winston is only guilty of being the second freshman to win the Heisman Trophy. I guess that pisses you off. I can't help that.

It will take another therapy session.

What about him being a thief oh great and mighty master of the url? Does he qualify for that title?

He eventually paid for his crabs. 

But keep finding things about him to hate.

Mr Winston is only guilty of being the second freshman to win the Heisman Trophy. I guess that pisses most Aggies off.

I guess another thing that irritates you is that he has had a much quieter year, than Johnny did.

What are you going to do if the Browns draft him?