I been saying it for years..

king

Baddog and TxHoops - both of you I can understand - and baddog I agree with the slurs -  I don't post as much as I used to is the open animosity that is shown by some Texas fans against A&M - truthfully.

I do not mind good fun competition between Texas and A&M - in fact I think it is good - but sometimes it turns ugly and then it is no fun.

Congrats to A&M on a good opening day win.

Baddog and TxHoops - both of you I can understand - and baddog I agree with the slurs - I don't post as much as I used to is the open animosity that is shown by some Texas fans against A&M - truthfully.

I do not mind good fun competition between Texas and A&M - in fact I think it is good - but sometimes it turns ugly and then it is no fun.

Congrats to A&M on a good opening day win.

Well said OT. (And keep posting - you're one of the better ones on this board.)

More like I been saying for years. Let atm join the sec and all the talent will flock to them due to the sec. Atm is easily the best in tx now.
Sorry t-sips

How many Texas teams you playing this year? Not counting Lamar.

You beat a SC team that was ranked 9th ON PAPER. They had not earned that ranking. Looks to me the SEC could be over rated with Ole Miss struggling with Boise.

Nice win, but there's a long way to go.

How many Texas teams you playing this year? Not counting Lamar.
You beat a SC team that was ranked 9th ON PAPER. They had not earned that ranking. Looks to me the SEC could be over rated with Ole Miss struggling with Boise.
Nice win, but there's a long way to go.

SEC is overrated.
#WRTS

What did they score in the National Championship game? 19 points?

Right. Auburn beat Oregon 22 to 19. Then the following season LSU beat the Dux 40-27.

The scheme itself may win a game or two. In the long run the team with the better jimmies and joes will win far more.regardless of the scheme.

Teams with the dominating defense win championships.

Champions are always in Top 10 defenses.

Pick any champion in the last "X" years and check the stats. This is true about 85%. Would you take that bet to Vegas?

Even the Texas Aggies had their best teams with a smothering defense. 

Also do not confuse sec defense as a top 10 defense. You have to check the stats.

Again offense or defense is a team characteristic and has nothing to do with conference affiliation.