Why isn't this news?

PNGFan

Think we need to riot!! Freaking scumbags!!! Buddy, where is all the Twitter Feeds????????????????????????http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/marine-beaten-warned-wasn-safe-wake-michael-brown-killing-article-1.1917685

1st time hearing about this, where are YOUR twitter feeds since you started the thread? Enlighten us about this situation.

Fox News is the most watched "news" outlet in the country iirc, how come they aren't covering it?

Since a "balanced" guy like you watches little, if any Fox news,( you previously stated you get your news mostly from Al Jazeera) how would you know whether or not they have carried the story?

Fox News is the most watched "news" outlet in the country iirc, how come they aren't covering it?

What does that matter? 

This does show media bias.  There are white on black crimes we do not hear about. There are also black on white crimes we don't hear about......

The problem is, when we do hear about a white on black crime, the media blows it up like it happens twice a day and 4 times on Saturday, when that is not the case.(I could pull up stats, but no one cares about those). 

What happened was wrong, but there is not any outrage if the perpetrator was apprehended and subsequently arrested. Black people become outraged when a black kid is murdered like an animalband it is swept under the rug.

YOur are confident that he was "murdered like an animalband"? You know with certainty that Mr. Brown did not confront/assault the policeman? If you know all of this, why don't all the investigators already know this?

What happened was wrong, but there is not any outrage if the perpetrator was apprehended and subsequently arrested. Black people become outraged when a black kid is murdered like an animalband it is swept under the rug.

He committed a freakin crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a parent I would look in a mirror at my self to figure out what I did wrong that caused my child to commit a crimes.

Like with Alfred Wright?

Apparently, waiting until all the facts come out is a lesson some will never learn.

How come the "black people" we're not outraged at a "black kid" assaulting an officer and an officer defending himself?