Predictions for 1a football next year

west hardin is losing some very good players... Brandon Letsinger-QB.. and Zach Simons-RB... both were standout players this last season... but they also have some good talent coming up... Tyler Copeland will most likely be the QB next year... he played part of the season this year when Letsinger was hurt... he'll be a Junior next year... he'll be a player to watch out for...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coachhooker

hull has a great deal of talent coming back they should be very good and sabine pass is getting alot of transfers from PAM so they should be good too.

The loss of Letsinger and Simmons will hurt but WH will be ok Copeland will replace Letsinger and will do a great job he proved that when Letsinger was hurt. WH's def. will be great no hard losses there.We will be returning the districts Def. player of the year along with a number of 1st team all dist. players.

I see as

WH/HD who ever wants it the most

Evadale

Sabine Pass

High Island

I FEEL HD WILL HAVE AS STRONG OF A TEAM AS THEY HAVE HAD IN MY MEMORY. YES WH IS RETURNING SOME QUALITY PLAYERS BUT I FEEL HD IS RETURNING ALL THEIR KEY PLAYERS BUT 1. RETURNING 7 FIRST TEAM ALL DISTRICT POSITIONS, AND 2 FIRST TEAM ALL REGIONAL AND 1 SECOND TEAM ALL REGIONAL, AND 1 THIRD TEAM ALL STATE

West Sabine won't be competing in that district. Their district is tough, but I think they will be very good, as well as Groveton and Lovelady. Burkeville will be improved. Not sure about Colmesneil and Chester will be the same.

23A

1.Groveton/Lovelady/West Sabine

2.above

3.above

4.Burkeville

5.Colmesneil

6.Chester

1-3 could fall in any order. Doesn't matter much. Groveton will go big and Lovelady and West Sabine have the potential to go along way again.

I think HD is the team to beat next year. The key for WH is going to be finding that leader. The kids have looked to Brandon and Zach for so long that someone will have to step up. I think Ethan Tubbs will surprise some at running back. HD should win district if their coach doesn't get in the way of it. What do you think Mr. Reality? And don't be recruiting Sugar all summer.

Ethan Tubbs and Tyler Copeland will help the offense pick up where it left off at WH. Ethan is a great downhill power runner.

Not sure what the receiver corp looks like, but i think Matthew Hashaw will offer a big target.

Defense will still be TOUGH!

That said I see HD and WH 1 and 2. 

WH will have tough defence returning,last years only allowed 7 points in districtbut this year i believe a few more will get scored on them buit I think WH still takes disrtict.

Returning def. all these are 1st team all dist.

Meche

Kelley

Bordes     

Colin H,Tubbs Copeland will also return and will be an impact also

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami