there are winnners and losers!!!

the sad thing is deep down inside you glad you won to make you feel better about next week....too bad MC didn't get what they wanted... PAM shut their faces by manhandling a big talented 6a team...

Mouse you have to be politically correct here, not ALL of MC were wishing on the Titans demise. (Just the black & gold side of the track)

The score board was on at the Butch tonight and the Indians had a larger # on their side of it....just saying.

I heard those Indians are fortunate that it was a scrimmage! Had it been a game the Indians would have took a serious beating! WB first offense did whatever they wanted!

If I'm not mistaken, the O line stayed in and I believe #2 is a starter correct? After we settled in, they didn't do whatever they wanted. Also, the 2nd string QB was pretty good to. Our 1st RB was out the whole scrimmage. Shouldnt WB have been able to shut down our running game? Didn't have a WB roster, but was that your 2nd team D?