So let's see:

SEC Champ 1 loss
Big XII Champ 1 loss
PAC 12 Champ 1 loss
ACC Champ 1 loss
Big 10 Champ 1 loss
Notre Dame undefeated

Who gets left out?

Not ND. They would be #1 in both polls. And huge for the tv aspect. Fsu would be next in (with the worst schedule - but their only loss being to #1 ND in this scenario). Bama would get in obviously. Then it's between OU and Oregon. Tell me who they lost to and I would give you my opinion. Mich St is out having lost to Oregon and playing in the weak big 10.

Team First - I think a kid has hacked your account...

Not ND. They would be #1 in both polls. And huge for the tv aspect. Fsu would be next in (with the worst schedule - but their only loss being to #1 ND in this scenario). Bama would get in obviously. Then it's between OU and Oregon. Tell me who they lost to and I would give you my opinion. Mich St is out having lost to Oregon and playing in the weak big 10.

Team First - I think a kid has hacked your account...

Bamer already won the SEC?

Dang, I must have been asleep at the wheel.

Otherwise, I wouldn't have put Bama in the equation. Obviously, they are capable of winning every game with Saban at the helm, but they are at best the 3rd best sec team I've seen this year. I probably would have them lower than that on the eyeball rest.

Someone has to beat them on the field first. The SEC champ, whoever it is, might have 2 losses.

Herbstreit this morning on Gameday
"Losing in Eugene is better than all three of Baylor's wins. Those games are an embarrassment...one loss Michigan St. deserves playoff spot over undefeated Baylor"

welp glad Herby not on the committee, he can stick to his day job. :)