who the heck is richmond foster

This is going to be a good test for those people who say enrollments don't matter. A squad with less than 600 playing a squad with nearly 2000. I actually think Foster could finish behind GR, Angleton and maybe even Terry. They're a physical and deep defensive team so it's going to be interesting to see how well WOS can move the ball if they can at all, I believe they held Brenham to barely over 100 total yards if I remember right.

they played lamar consolidated didnt they , we played against they younger one in baytown for a playoff game. he had 196 yards on like 39 carries. he was the whole damn offense lol

Jacquizz Rogers Lamar Cons 2004-2007=8,246 rush yds on 1,134 rushes.07 rushed 433 times in TX HS Record Book.Shortly after their HC left for CE King (Lyndell Wilson I think)a cpl yrs,Don't know his whereabouts now.But since he did win a state championship once 07 he could be the next in line @BH ;) :D