Teabaggers Hate The "Mainstream" Media - Except When It Fits Their Narrative

Is Isreal really innocent? Oh wait a 60 second video convinced me they are.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28558433

More than 1,300 Palestinians and 55 Israelis have died in the conflict.

Most of the Palestinian deaths have been civilians.

Fifty-three Israeli soldiers have been killed along with two civilians. A Thai worker in Israel has also died.

What's the issue?

Smitty made thousands of threads calling everyone who isn't a teabagger a communist and/or fascist. I never see you complaining then. Why is that?

Oh wait, that's right..

Now get back to the topic at hand.

Why do the moderators allow a thread that starts out with someone addressing teabaggers?
It's not the first one...someone please do their job.

Is Isreal really innocent? Oh wait a 60 second video convinced me they are.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28558433

More than 1,300 Palestinians and 55 Israelis have died in the conflict.

Most of the Palestinian deaths have been civilians.

Fifty-three Israeli soldiers have been killed along with two civilians. A Thai worker in Israel has also died.

First, Israel didn't start this.  Second, you obviously didn't watch the short video that was posted prior.  Short summary of it: What would happen if Israel layed down their arms and said we'll fight no more?  On the reverse side:  If all the arab countries around Israel layed down their arms and stated we'll fight no more.  What would be the two outcome scenarios?   Well, the first, there would be instant PEACE.  And the second one, there would be an instant destruction of Israel.   So, yes, Israel is innocent!  Connect the dots!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Berwg6etCxE#t=50

But isn't Israel breeding the next generation of hate filled Hamas supporters by killing civilians and kids?

Think about it. You're a 9 year old during school lunch and your school gets bombed by A neighboring country. Half your classmates are killed or injured. Are you more of less likely to join the opposition forces?

Both sides are at fault, in my opinion. I'm no Middle East expert though

But isn't Israel breeding the next generation of hate filled Hamas supporters by killing civilians and kids?

Think about it. You're a 9 year old during school lunch and your school gets bombed by A neighboring country. Half your classmates are killed or injured. Are you more of less likely to join the opposition forces?

Do you really believe the stories that come out of Hamas?

So, how should Israel respond to the rockets being lobbed into Israel?  And then, what do you do when hamas uses women and children as shields?  

I follow Al Jazeera and BBC when it comes to world news, if that's work you're asking

American news outlets are obviously going to be extremely biased when it comes to Israel (yes, both fox AND msnbc)

Does anyone on this board need to no any more about ECO!!!!  Let's see, Hamas fighters hide behind women and children as they wage war!!  Then they scream about their civilians being killed or injured.  Real character!!!  They are gutless!!!

For one they aren't killing kids, its not Israels fault if a kid or woman or whatever is killed, its the people killed and Hama's. They send warning shots, leaflets, and phonecalls ahead of schedule to let everyone know what's about to be bombed, and they are taking extra measures to limit casualties. Hama's puts is command centers in very public places in hopes of not getting attacked, or looking like the vitctim when they are. They have also shot over 2000 rickets into Israel, if Israel wasn't so capable at defending themselves the civilian death toll would be much higher than Gaza's.

Guest ECBucFan

NO, Israel is NOT causing the hate filled Hamas terrorists to kill. The VILE Hamas puts rocket launchers in UN "schools" knowing well Israel will defend itself. This is done to sucker the UN and global media into blaming Israel for HAMAS using their own kids lives to further their terrorism.

This VILE strategy works to sucker the gullible and the UNENLIGHTENED anti Semantic people here in the US, too:

Like Benjamin Netanyahu said:

"The truth is that if Israel were to put down its arms there would be no more Israel. If the Arabs were to put down their arms there would be no more war."

and

"This is an unfortunate part of the UN institution. It's the - the theater of the absurd. It doesn't only cast Israel as the villain; it often casts real villains in leading roles: Gadhafi's Libya chaired the UN Commission on Human Rights; Saddam's Iraq headed the UN Committee on Disarmament."

No, I don't have much use for the hate filled media, or the hate filled individuals who hate Israel, and blame Israel for Hamas terrorism.