Voter's Remorse?

PN-G bamatex

The topic of this thread is a poll showing that Mitt Romney would win in a landslide if the 2012 election were held again today, not which voting base is more intelligent or less informed.

Personally, I think this is evidence that a lot of moderates, independents and swing voters begrudgingly gave Obama their vote in 2012, and now wish they could go back and change it.

The topic of this thread is a poll showing that Mitt Romney would win in a landslide if the 2012 election were held again today, not which voting base is more intelligent or less informed.

Personally, I think this is evidence that a lot of moderates, independents and swing voters begrudgingly gave Obama their vote in 2012, and now wish they could go back and change it.

The cherished "independents" went for Romney this past election.  But didn't do any good.  We still have people out there that will vote for who's going to give them the most.  And we had baraka Claus promising the world to those that would fall for it.  Alexander Fraser Tyler stated: "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the Public Treasury. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the Public Treasury with a result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy always followed by dictatorship."  Which is the party of the hand outs?  This is what we have to deal with.

I have personally banned myself from responding directly to a certain poster.  Although, as always your response was spot on, I wish you would have asked her to provide proof of here statement as to intellectual superiority of the democratic voting base. 

The same poll that has Romney winning if the election was held today, has Hillary Clinton whipping Romney. Are these the same low information voters.

Definition of a low information voter- anyone that doesn't agree with republicans.

Actually, the definition is the majority that would vote for a nothing called obama.  So, name some accomplishments that are actually good for America!  On your second part, you think Hillarious Rodman clintonista is more qualified than Romney?  But sure, the same Low Information Voters will vote for Hillarious.  Unless they start paying attention. 

The same poll that has Romney winning if the election was held today, has Hillary Clinton whipping Romney. Are these the same low information voters.

Definition of a low information voter- anyone that doesn't agree with republicans.

And I'm willing to bet those same voters would vote for Romney in the same remorse poll two years later as well.

Actually, the definition is the majority that would vote for a nothing called obama.  So, name some accomplishments that are actually good for America!  On your second part, you think Hillarious Rodman clintonista is more qualified than Romney?  But sure, the same Low Information Voters will vote for Hillarious.  Unless they start paying attention. 

Any Clinton is better than Romney, Romney has already lost twice. He's afraid to reveal his taxes. He (Bain) shuts down companys and ships jobs overseas. When it comes to politics Romney is a LOSER!

Tobie There are a lot of companies operating today and a lot of people employed because of Bain Capital, so abandon that lefty myth that is about as accurate as blaming Bush for the sub prime mortgage collapse which led to the most recent recession. If you want to keep discussing what Mr. Romney and Bain capital accomplished, I am going to quickly show how ignorant that myth is.