Houston Texans

"[font='Lucida Grande']Many people do well after this surgery. Recovery time can be slow. Many people can go back to sports or other intense activities in about 4 to 6 months. Athletes in very intense sports may not be able to return to their former level.[/font][font='Lucida Grande']
People under age 40 with a recent cartilage injury often have the best results. People that are not overweight also have better results."
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande']
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007255.htm
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande']
http://ojs.sagepub.com/content/1/6/2325967113512759.full
[/font]

What about lazy people? How do they recover?

Yes. Often they become over-hyped, back-up, NFL quarterbacks who get named the starter with 3 weeks to play in the season.

Johnny has been called a lot of things, but I believe this is the 1st time I've ever heard him called lazy. Glad to know he still occupies that much space in your head though.

Yes. Often they become over-hyped, back-up, NFL quarterbacks who get named the starter with 3 weeks to play in the season.

Or better yet they are a DE/LB who cant play "wont play" cause he has a cold or crud who's out for the season in which your organization SHOULD have used the pick on a QB who is now PLAYING (not out for the season) for a team who is in playoff contention. Btw: Texans in playoff contention? No. Dallas and Cleveland is. Oh you said you would become a Saints fan if Houston drafted JFF, Saints in playoff contention? No. Dallas and Cleveland is. Your lazy arse piece of crap QB lazy pass got your best player almost decapitated (has a concussion) maybe if your organization wouldn't have been lazy on draft day your team wouldn't suck. We didnt need a QB in the draft, drafted an OL and its working out fine, yall needed a QB how is that working out these days? 

Johnny has been called a lot of things, but I believe this is the 1st time I've ever heard him called lazy. Glad to know he still occupies that much space in your head though.

He takes up a very small space. 

I will venture a guess that you have no idea if Clowny or John is lazy. I assert one of them could be.

Or better yet they are a DE/LB who cant play "wont play" cause he has a cold or crud who's out for the season in which your organization SHOULD have used the pick on a QB who is now PLAYING (not out for the season) for a team who is in playoff contention. Btw: Texans in playoff contention? No. Dallas and Cleveland is. Oh you said you would become a Saints fan if Houston drafted JFF, Saints in playoff contention? No. Dallas and Cleveland is. Your lazy arse piece of crap QB lazy pass got your best player almost decapitated (has a concussion) maybe if your organization wouldn't have been lazy on draft day your team wouldn't suck. We didnt need a QB in the draft, drafted an OL and its working out fine, yall needed a QB how is that working out these days?

Umm Houston is in playoff contention. If Browns closed out that game Sunday Houston could be in a tie for the division with a W this Sunday.
And sad to say cause I respect the hell outta him as an Athlete and a person, but Dre is no longer the best player on the Texans. Hes not even the best receiver. Its been a bad year for him with a bunch of fumbles and dropped passes. Hopkins is clearly the #1 WR now. And Foster and JJ are now the best Houston players.
I still think you gotta wait a few years on Clowney. Folks poo-pooed on Mario over Vince and Reggie after year one, but who would you rather have now outta the three. Mario is legit, Reggie is good, Vince is a pizza delivery guy.

That QB will not be in the NFL very long.

Or better yet they are a DE/LB who cant play "wont play" cause he has a cold or crud who's out for the season in which your organization SHOULD have used the pick on a QB who is now PLAYING (not out for the season) for a team who is in playoff contention. Btw: Texans in playoff contention? No. Dallas and Cleveland is. Oh you said you would become a Saints fan if Houston drafted JFF, Saints in playoff contention? No. Dallas and Cleveland is. Your lazy arse piece of crap QB lazy pass got your best player almost decapitated (has a concussion) maybe if your organization wouldn't have been lazy on draft day your team wouldn't suck. We didnt need a QB in the draft, drafted an OL and its working out fine, yall needed a QB how is that working out these days

Need to stick to your team, you obviously have no idea what's going on in Houston.

Me thinks, you just mad that Stephen intercepted and tore up Daddy Jerry's draft card that had Johnny Jamboogie's name on it.

I personally hope Manziel does good. If he can stay away from trouble(domestic violence, drugs etc..) I think he will be fun for the league.

As for Clowney, tough to judge a career on an injury filled season. Hope he comes back and has a great career, but think the odds are against it. All depends if the body accepts the surgery?

Need to stick to your team, you obviously have no idea what's going on in Houston.

Me thinks, you just mad that Stephen intercepted and tore up Daddy Jerry's draft card that had Johnny Jamboogie's name on it.

I personally hope Manziel does good. If he can stay away from trouble(domestic violence, drugs etc..) I think he will be fun for the league.

As for Clowney, tough to judge a career on an injury filled season. Hope he comes back and has a great career, but think the odds are against it. All depends if the body accepts the surgery?

Obviously you cant read. 

How did the Falcons #1 pick end up this year? Would that be considered a "bust"?

He's started all 12 games at left tackle so I'm not sure how that's a bust. Why didn't you mention Tampa's #1 pick? He's probably the Rookie of the Year, so I guess that doesn't fit the agenda.

How are all of the Longhorns that got drafted this year doing?