Epitome Of A Low Information Voter...

smitty

The epitome of a "Low Information Voter!"  She attacks our friend and the only democracy in that area.  Or is it that she is a racist?  It really doesn't matter what this confused, and apparent racist, person says or does.  But -- it's a prime example of what a "Low Information Voter" is.  BTW -- I wonder who she voted for??!!    ;)

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/157877-rihanna-posted-controversial-political-two-word-tweet-deleted-minutes-later/

Sure -

High Information Voters

Myself

Garrity

Bullets13

Stevenash

Bamakid

Westend1

TxHoops

TVC

Low Information Voters

Smitty (by far)

Lumraiderfan

Biggirl

Northoftheborder

Probably missing a few but this a decent list I think

EOC-  Are there any participants on this board whom you deem ( in your divine omniscience) to be more than low information voters?

Sorry- I forgot that the buck does not stop with the Chief in this instance.  I need your help.  What security experts are the ones that promoted the Benghazi video theory?  My memory was that Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, and the Prez were the ones discussing it on the Sunday morning talk shows and "The View".

Sure -

High Information Voters

Myself
Garrity
Bullets13
Stevenash
Bamakid
Westend1
TxHoops
TVC

Low Information Voters

Smitty (by far)
Lumraiderfan
Biggirl
Northoftheborder

I'm crushed...branded low information by someone that can't get past using the term teabagger.

Sure -

High Information Voters

Myself

Garrity

Bullets13

Stevenash

Bamakid

Westend1

TxHoops

TVC

Low Information Voters

Smitty (by far)

Lumraiderfan

Biggirl

Northoftheborder

Ha!  He put one of his/her on, BigGirl, in the Low Information Voter section.  Why?  To make it "fair and balanced?"  LOL!!      :rolleyes:

In before someone blames the aircraft shootdown on Obama.

??? so if an out of control citizen is harming people in your neighborhood AND YOU ARE AWARE OF IT, yet you do not call the law or anything else to deter this person from hurting others, are you not to blame to some extent?

No you didn't commit the act, or cause harm yourself, however, to turn the other cheek without even a hint of concern, reporting it, or something to stop it and prevent it in the future....I'd say you do bear some of the responsibility.

Obama's foreign policies are weak at best. Everyone knows he will not act against Putin in this situation....it was an act of cowards (Putin) and allowed by cowards (Obama).