arrested...

Big girl

Hyprocrisy?  As in " I will have the most transparent administration in the history of the country"?  " I will build a 21st Century VA"?

Should I list more or is my point adequate?

Steve I am out of the game on responding to a certain posters comments.  There seems to be a comprehension problem!!  I know you are trying deperately to provide clear and factual posts, but it just isn't going to work in my opinion.

Big girl has to be the dumbest person with two degrees. She must have ordered them out of the back of a Sears catalogue........or attended Kaplan at Parkdale Mall.

Like NOTB said, it is futile to argue with an imbecile.

Wait, here comes a "whatever".

Affirmative action! gotta meet those quotas!

What relevance does Smittys major have to do with this board?  If he tells you he has a PHD in political science, what will you say.  If he tells you he is a high school dropout, what will you say?  And by the way, if you are so hung up on education and degrees, you have answered your own question about who is best qualified to draw up last second plays in the huddle.  ( the one you dislike has an MBA)