Hispanic Woman's Views of Political Correctness

baddog

Sigh Benghazi again. What about beirut?. You guys complain about the same ole things. They have had 200 investigations and have not found any wrongdoing. Smdh

That's all you took from that? Why does everything have to be compared? When does this administration stand on its own merits?

Sigh, big girl with her 3rd grade education again. I asked you to pick out the lies in the woman's stance against the Muslim woman. You listed none, so I assume that is how many you could find.

What is truly sad is that this is a country of free will and free thinking. I could sit down with a communist and we could jaw back and forth about what we believe in and where we disagree. You, on the other hand, care more about what channel the info is on. What difference does that make really? Try and digest what is said without having to label it.

What i really liked about the video is that she was not scripted. It is how she felt and she gave the Muslim woman a what for. Now, please list the lies. You won't. You will simply ask another foolish question.

Sigh Benghazi again. What about beirut?. You guys complain about the same ole things. They have had 200 investigations and have not found any wrongdoing. Smdh

How old where you during Beirut and how old where you when Benghazi happened?  Seing the relevence of this this question will require higher level thinking skills.

All you guys do is whine and complain about President obama. There is no way we could sit down and have an intellectual conversation about him. You guys are out for blood. :)

Voila.....still no list. You never disappoint with your tactics.

Tell me where there are lies in what she said.

Why does it matter jow old I was. I was old enough to realize that President Reagan was dumb enough to send troops into a hostile area without bullets. His secretary of defense advised him not to do it. I was 12 and I vividly remember it. I was a very perceptive kid.

How perceptive were you when you were told that this would be the most transparent government in U.S. History?  How perceptive were you when, on June 10, 2014 your President stated that the world is safer than it has ever been?   You certainly werent too perceptive about the 17 trillion dollar debt because you kept denying its existence when you really knew that was exactly the case.

That's an easy answer Nash. Whereas I do not agree with TxHoops on many levels, it is obvious he is a very intelligent and intellectual person. Big Girl on the other hand is proof positive of affirmative action and quotas must be met, apparently on several levels as she constantly reminds us of how many times (degrees) she has assisted "the system"...