Longhorn recruiting.

king

It probably is.

UT is facing a scandal over the admission of friends and family connected to prominent legislators. It extends from undergraduate admissions all the way up into otherwise prestigious UT graduate programs, most notably the law school.

Truth be told, that happens everywhere. And it's much worse in many other states. If anything, the fact that someone is trying to expose it here in Texas, I think, is a sign we still have some ethical code; in many other states, this would simply be dismissed as par for the course and too minimal to be considered a legitimate issue.

That's another reason I will be very happy to return home in a year.

• 3 weeks later...

It's laughable to me how the ags are trying to act like the Horns are in shambles and they are some juggernaut of a program after a 4 loss season and what I will say is a very good recruiting class... You see, for UT a season with 3 or more losses is a bad year and a season where they aren't in the top 10 in recruiting is a bad year of recruiting... That's what seperates UT from aTm... After a season in which they lost 4 conference games, you would think they won the NC from how they are talking...