Bam!!

smitty

Buddy, don't tell us you think this 9-0 decision had to do with whether or not making recess appointments is legal or not. 
But, other other hand, yes, we claim when a President breaks the law.  You should too!!

re-read the post Joker. Like really read the actual words in the post. I know it may be hard cause you an oldhead but geez… .. There's glasses on sale at Walmart. ;)

re-read the post Joker. Like really read the actual words in the post. I know it may be hard cause you an oldhead but geez… .. There's glasses on sale at Walmart. ;)

they didnt know that EVERY executive order is. Reviewed by the Supreme Court. He is not the only president to have an executive order that wasn't approved....

You are sitting there in solidarity with what the other liberals have been saying concerning the 9-0 decision. They have been confused.  So you are in support or confused about what's being said.  Let me refresh your memory: Your words: "Ppl will complain when its not their guy. That's how it works on here."  Unless you haven't a clue of what's been said here concerning this topic, then I'll take it back.  But liberal is as liberal does!   Hence the teaching lesson...    ;)

You are sitting there in solidarity with what the other liberals have been saying concerning the 9-0 decision. They have been confused. So you are in support or confused about what's being said. Let me refresh your memory: Your words: "Ppl will complain when its not their guy. That's how it works on here." Unless you haven't a clue of what's been said here concerning this topic, then I'll take it back. But liberal is as liberal does! Hence the teaching lesson... ;)

Joker sthu, after all that irrelevant blabbering your old arse still didn't read but you damn sure can ASSume though, i normally cant argue with stupidity but this is funny I guess. :)

Joker sthu, after all that irrelevant blabbering your old arse still didn't read but you damn sure can ASSume though, i normally cant argue with stupidity but this is funny I guess. :)

It's amusing when liberals get caught in what they believe, which is usually wrong, the first thing that is said:  "That's not what I said or you misunderstood what I said."  Just like when you tried to convince us you aren't a liberal. And wouldn't say who you voted for.  Like it's a big secret who you voted for.   ROFLMAO...

It's amusing when liberals get caught in what they believe, which is usually wrong, the first thing that is said: "That's not what I said or you misunderstood what I said." Just like when you tried to convince us you aren't a liberal. And wouldn't say who you voted for. Like it's a big secret who you voted for. ROFLMAO...

You seem to have a real stalkerish interest in who i voted for, who did I vote for since you act like God almighty on here? … .you let me know joker. And I told you plenty of times before oldhead: YOU dont know what I am as far as politics goes, your ASSumptions are quite hilarious though. Ooops im laughing at you yet again. Hahaha :)

It is a matter of following the rules or believing that you are not required to comply with the same laws. He could have simply waited until they were truly out of session but like he has done and continues to do, he makes up his own rules as he goes. He got caught this time and when the SCOTUS comes down with a 9-0 ruling, that is a pretty good affirmation that the other side is wrong. 

So, let me ask for an honest answer.  Why did Bush make so many "recess" appointments and why did nobody on the right complain?

So, let me ask for an honest answer.  Why did Bush make so many "recess" appointments and why did nobody on the right complain?

WESTEND -- it's NOT about the ability of making recess appointments.  What obama was doing was illegal.  And the Supreme Court agreed.  The illegal part was that obama was deciding when the Senate was in recess whether they were or not.  The Senate decides when they are in recess NOT the President.   Bush RESPECTED when the Senate said they were in recess for him to make recess appointments.