District 12-3A D1 Predictions

Warren in Hardin, for Homecoming week.

I think this has the ingredients to a well cooked game, but not sure which Hardin team will show up.

The Hardin team that smacked New Waverly in the face for 2 1/2 quarters and played well enough to win convincingly.

The Hardin team that came out after halftime in Woodville and shut down the Eagles offense and looked great at times.

Or, the Hardin team in the 1st half vs. Woodville, that could not do anything right and give up the big play on 3rd down, on numerous occasion.

The Hardin team that fell apart in New Waverly in the 2nd half after a busted play, and never regained momentum.

Its been the tale of two stories this year in Hornet land. I think the Hornets will prevail this week and surprise Warren.

Hardin 28

Warren 22

EaglesWoodville#1 better utilize google. Corrigan has played Kirbyville numerous time in recent years and have gotten blown out everytime. The last time we played them they had nothing but track stars on the team. They beat Newton but lost to us 55-20.

the record is about even. In the 90s corrigan used to blow kirbyville out as well. Even when we won state in 89 we put a good whooping on kirbyville.

I figure it would make for some good talk on here. It's been a little slow.LOL Tell me your comments

DISTRICT 12-3A-I

district             Overall

School   W-L-T   Pct        W-L-T   Pct               PF     PA

E C         1-0-0    1.000     4-0-0     1.00             131   21

Buna       1-0-0    1.000     4-0-0     1.000          125    72

Kirbyville 1-0-0   1.000      4-0-0     1.000          159    54

Woodvill 1-0-0    1.000     4-0-0     1.000            119 50

Hardin    0-1-0    0.000     2-2-0     0.500              87 94

Anahua  0-1-0    0.000     1-3-0     0.250            13 94

Warren   0-1-0    0.000    1-3-0     0.250           100 144

Kountze 0-1-0    0.000     0-4-0    0.000           100 217

I figure it would make for some good talk on here. It's been a little slow.LOL Tell me your comments

DISTRICT 12-3A-I

district             Overall

School   W-L-T   Pct        W-L-T   Pct               PF     PA

E C         1-0-0    1.000     4-0-0     1.00             131   21

Buna       1-0-0    1.000     4-0-0     1.000          125    72

Kirbyville 1-0-0   1.000      4-0-0     1.000          159    54

Woodvill 1-0-0    1.000     4-0-0     1.000            119 50

Hardin    0-1-0    0.000     2-2-0     0.500              87 94

Anahua  0-1-0    0.000     1-3-0     0.250            13 94

Warren   0-1-0    0.000    1-3-0     0.250           100 144

Kountze 0-1-0    0.000     0-4-0    0.000           100 217

This is...umm...interesting lol

The numbers kinda decieving in a way because the talent level of opponents differs alot between the teams. But I did not realize Anahuac has only scored 13 points all season. That blows my mind.

According to this, East Chambers has been the best defensive team in the district by far. Offensively, its also no surprise with Kirbyville being the top scorer. I did not think at all that Anahuac would be that low. If they cant score points, they won't beat Woodville. I think this is about where I expected it after Week 1.

This week should be interesting: (but is there every a week in "the little SEC" that's not interesting? ;)

If Kountze loses to EC, that puts them at 0-5 and further destroys their confidence.

The winner of Woodville/Buna is put in a very good spot to make the playoffs.

Kirbyville should go to 2-0 over Anahuac.

And Warren/Hardin game will provide a decent outlook on the bottom of the district, as well as how much Woodville has improved. If Hardin comes in and blows out Warren, I think it's safe to say Woodville has improved by leaps and bounds.

Man I love football season lol

Guest HardinHornets

I would agree. The 3rd quarter of the Hardin vs. Woodville game is what we all expected. However, we can't look back. I believe we will be successful this Friday night and go forward from here. We are going to do our best to fight you for the 4th spot, my friend.

Good luck this Friday vs. Buna

Thanks,
HH

I would agree. The 3rd quarter of the Hardin vs. Woodville game is what we all expected. However, we can't look back. I believe we will be successful this Friday night and go forward from here. We are going to do our best to fight you for the 4th spot, my friend.

Good luck this Friday vs. Buna

Thanks,
HH

I wouldn't expect any less! Good luck against Warren!