Always Believe Scholarship

PURPLE 4EVER

Been a long time since I posted, but Wednesday was a Mount Rushmore day of my career as an educator.
At the 2014 George Ranch HS Spring Athletic Banquet I presented the first ever ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF scholarship.

It is amazing how my life has been blessed, and how hard it still is at times to know what I left at Dayton, but I know without a doubt my future potential at George Ranch is greater.

Look for the Toups Graphics website to return this fall to post commentary on the top 5A football games in Region III.  Looks like the west side of Houston will be loaded next year with George Ranch, Elkins, and Ridge Point fielding good teams.

Also in the beginning stages of writing a book on how to teach others to "Always Believe", this came after about three of my student parents emailed  encouraging me to do this.

I have had an amazing year, my students are among the top test scorers on their benchmark tests in all of Lamar CISD (which has four high schools), I gave away an "Always Believe" Scholarship, one of the campers at Camp Cayuga Face Book messaged me and told me she had an English assignment to write about their hero, and that she would write the paper about me, because whenever she was sad she could always think about my positive attitude, and I can not count the number of amazing parent emails I have had on my impact of their kids.

Miss all of you on the east side of Houston, but at least with this site, I can stay in touch.

ALWAYS BELIEVE

Mr. Toups