Andre Johnson wants out of Houston

Cant blame him!!!!! The Texans have the #1 overall pick in the draft, finish with 14 straight losses, and the whole world has known since Mid-September that their biggest off season need is a QB and the best answer their front office comes up with is Tom Savage???!!!! Bill Obrien better be the a offensive guru they think he is because if not what a joke!!!

Andre Johnson to Pats for Mallet?? Could get interesting imo........

Cant blame him!!!!! The Texans have the #1 overall pick in the draft, finish with 14 straight losses, and the whole world has known since Mid-September that their biggest off season need is a QB and the best answer their front office comes up with is Tom Savage???!!!! Bill Obrien better be the a offensive guru they think he is because if not what a joke!!!

Andre Johnson to Pats for Mallet?? Could get interesting imo........

Not for a 33 year old WR at the end of his career. That $16M won't help either.

The Texans drafted the player they wanted. If Andre is not happy, too bad. He can always retire.

The only choice he has on the matter is to retire or ask for a trade that Houston will not make. I doubt he will retire. And a future HOF receiver for a decent back-up QB? Seriously? Lol

Oh and FYI. Johnson has not said a word about "wanting out of Houston". Just that he was frustrated and questioning his placement there. Rightfully so.

But this is a team with the same core players that won back-to-back division crowns in 2011 and 2012. And won two playoff games. They did go 2-14 last year but I believe that stemmed from a lack of discipline and respect for Kubiaks system. Which was on Kubiak. So they got rid of him and brought in a guy who demands respect at every level.

Andre will be just fine. He's frustrated and needs some time to think. At the end of the day, he will be in Houston.

The only choice he has on the matter is to retire or ask for a trade that Houston will not make. I doubt he will retire. And a future HOF receiver for a decent back-up QB? Seriously? Lol

Oh and FYI. Johnson has not said a word about "wanting out of Houston". Just that he was frustrated and questioning his placement there. Rightfully so.

But this is a team with the same core players that won back-to-back division crowns in 2011 and 2012. And won two playoff games. They did go 2-14 last year but I believe that stemmed from a lack of discipline and respect for Kubiaks system. Which was on Kubiak. So they got rid of him and brought in a guy who demands respect at every level.

Andre will be just fine. He's frustrated and needs some time to think. At the end of the day, he will be in Houston.

I agree with alot of what you said. If their def can stay healthy mostly the LB's the Def should be pretty dang good.  The secondary just got 2 times better with the addition of Clowney and NT either Tuit or Nix, don't remember off hand which they picked. The opposing Qb's will not have the time to pick them apart like last season. DJ Swearinger will have a huge season and the Texans will win 12 games. The offense will be just fine if they find another decent free agent RB.

I agree with alot of what you said. If their def can stay healthy mostly the LB's the Def should be pretty dang good.  The secondary just got 2 times better with the addition of Clowney and NT either Tuit or Nix, don't remember off hand which they picked. The opposing Qb's will not have the time to pick them apart like last season. DJ Swearinger will have a huge season and the Texans will win 12 games. The offense will be just fine if they find another decent free agent RB.

9 - 7 maybe. They need a ton of help on offense. I still think they will get Mallet before it's all said and done.