BH softball coach suspended

As stated in my previous post "you are only hurting kids" by posting on this thread.  You are making the choice to continue... Kid hater is my take on it, or possibly drunk as pointed out by one of our Dayton friends.

Fact is everyone posting on this thread is ignorant as to the facts.  GCMproud, you should only post if you can form complete sentences.  UGK, I don't hate my life and I will continue to take up for this group of kids.

As stated in my previous post "you are only hurting kids" by posting on this thread. You are making the choice to continue... Kid hater is my take on it, or possibly drunk as pointed out by one of our Dayton friends.

Fact is everyone posting on this thread is ignorant as to the facts. GCMproud, you should only post if you can form complete sentences. UGK, I don't hate my life and I will continue to take up for this group of kids.

I'm totally taking up for this group of kids. It's not fair they had their coach taken from them. Granted we are in the dark on all the details, but I've talked to some credible sources who say it all stems from something that happened last year.

I'm totally taking up for this group of kids. It's not fair they had their coach taken from them. Granted we are in the dark on all the details, but I've talked to some credible sources who say it all stems from something that happened last year.

Isn't this the same coach that got ripped by bh posters last year when Elgin swept them?The fact your credible source says it stems from something last year has no relevance. All the superintendent can do is take action when they are made aware of an alleged incident. BH will continue to play well and the truth will eventually come out and in the mean time everybody should just enjoy the games ahead. By the way I have all my teeth and not one tattoo.

Isn't this the same coach that got ripped by bh posters last year when Elgin swept them?The fact your credible source says it stems from something last year has no relevance. All the superintendent can do is take action when they are made aware of an alleged incident. BH will continue to play well and the truth will eventually come out and in the mean time everybody should just enjoy the games ahead. By the way I have all my teeth and not one tattoo.

I never said one thing about them not continuing to play well. As a matter of fact, I think they will win the 4A title. In my honest and educated opinion, the coach got a raw deal. That being said, she won't be the last one that something like this happens to. It's totally unfair that all one pissed off parent has to do is say something, then administration has no choice but to do what they did, whether it has any validity or not. As far as tattoos and teeth go, a few bad apples can spoil the whole batch!

I never said one thing about them not continuing to play well. As a matter of fact, I think they will win the 4A title. In my honest and educated opinion, the coach got a raw deal. That being said, she won't be the last one that something like this happens to. It's totally unfair that all one pissed off parent has to do is say something, then administration has no choice but to do what they did, whether it has any validity or not. As far as tattoos and teeth go, a few bad apples can spoil the whole batch!

Have you ever considered that YOU may be that one rotten piece of fruit? Go back and read all your posts in this thread and take a good sniff. Produce hater.

Have you ever considered that YOU may be that one rotten piece of fruit? Go back and read all your posts in this thread and take a good sniff. Produce hater.

I'm sorry you're from Dayton. I know it's tough, but it'll be ok.