Potential Problem...

smitty

Nothing yet. It may take a while before the media and civil rights groups bring their small minority agenda to the forefront in the name of equality and political fairness.

Nothing to worry about...

Now move along, citizen...nothing to see here.

Nothing yet. It may take a while before the media and civil rights groups bring their small minority agenda to the forefront in the name of equality and political fairness.

Did my sarcasm not come across?   :)

I think that it is great. 

The only votes they can possibly draw off of the main two parties is from the Democrats where I am sure that a majority of Muslims already vote. 

In a nation that at the moment is divided almost 50/50 on national voting, drawing off 1-3% of the votes might by itself swing the presidential election. 

Yep, I think the disgruntled Dems need some more splintering parties.