Astros Sign Lidge For One Year Deal..Gets Raise!

Oy vey!!  That's it!!!  Just shoot me now and put me out of my misery! >:(

Nice try with the positive outlook numbertwo but let's face it....he's gonna suck this year too!

Guest BobcatBeliever

Oy vey!!  That's it!!!  Just shoot me now and put me out of my misery! >:(

Nice try with the positive outlook numbertwo but let's face it....he's gonna suck this year too!

I literally vomit when he goes in!!!

maybe our offense will be so good that we will have a big lead that we wont ever use him    ever.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for!  It's bad enough that they kept him...but they gave him a raise!!  :P

I hope you're right vp93.  I hope a new pitching coach can teach him how to save a game.

Guest emonarch777

all i know is that he didnt deserve to be resigned, much less get a pay raise.....he needs to be sent down to single A, not AA, not AAA, but single A!!!!!!!!

thats giving him too much credit he needed to be sent packing.

thats giving him too much credit he needed to be sent packing.

You can not release a pitcher with the stuff that Lidge has. Maybe, do like last year and change his roll. His problem is with tipping pitches and control- things that a pitching coach should be able to fix. He cannot be sent down without clearing waivers. If he was released or placed on waivers, at least 20 of the 30 teams would be interested.

Yes, he had a bad year and it cost the Astros but giving up on him now would be a mistake.

Guest emonarch777

He bounces back and has a great year or a complete bust and goes the way of John Rocker to never be heard from again.

ohn Rocker is on the show Joes vs Pros.  Kinda funny

J

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami