Babin hired as new AD/HC at Warren

If a good coach goes to a school which previously never really had a winning program, he will need support from the entire staff, and the community as well. It's not enough to want to win. You have to do what's necessary. All key leaders in that school as well as parents and fans must buy into the coaches program. Might take a minute to attain results. If he is successful, watch out. He becomes a commodity.
And I agree, this is a step up from Deweyville, strictly by virtue of size of school, and of course. Being in the district with Newton ,you might need Tom Landry's help to overcome that obstacle.

I agree with this statement. The Warriors have nothing to prove. Woodville's backs are against the wall. And that's not usually good with a community that's as impatient as we are when it comes to this game.

Eagle I expect this to be as physical and hyped a game as we've seen in this series...It certainly feels good for us Warren fans to be in this position after all these years...wish it was fall already!

If a good coach goes to a school which previously never really had a winning program, he will need support from the entire staff, and the community as well. It's not enough to want to win. You have to do what's necessary. All key leaders in that school as well as parents and fans must buy into the coaches program. Might take a minute to attain results. If he is successful, watch out. He becomes a commodity.
And I agree, this is a step up from Deweyville, strictly by virtue of size of school, and of course. Being in the district with Newton ,you might need Tom Landry's help to overcome that obstacle.

they are not in newton's district… smh