2014 Football Schedules

April, I could really care less about Dayton, just like the kids that play don't care. It's just another game to them, the week after don't even care. It's a rivalry game, but that's mostly for the people in the stands. My son is friends with kids in Dayton, NS, Humble, Channel view, etc. He doesn't see them any different than any other team, except for his dad telling him it's a big game. After my kids leave school I won't give two flips who wins or loses in this series, probably won't even attend the games. If Crosby starts to go downhill I'll move to NS and let my kids play there, my loyalty is as thick as a dollar bill. As in I don't want to pay for college so my sons and nephews will attend the school that best allows that to happen, period.

I appreciate the 99% comment too. I will never make another post on here about what Crosby will/won't can/can't do. I don't want the reason people don't like Crosby to be because Cougar14 thinks they'll win And actually uses statistics to back it up instead of blind faith. I really appreciate April, and not in a sarcastic way. I think my time has come to a conclusion so from now on I'll let my little Cougars talk. They'll all wear 14 so they should be easy to spot.

You really should remember what you say... If my memory serves me correctly. You Cougar14 said last season (and I am paraphrasing) You dont know what it is about Dayton. But The cougars seem to get a little choked when they play Dayton.... Wish I had time to go find that comment. And you could really care less about Dayton? That is all you have been talking about is Dayton. How many this and how many that, that was put on Dayton. How Mcbride is our only player. Blah blah blah... And your stats...... thats all you got... and they couldnt get yall past the second round.... *pfft*

You really should remember what you say... If my memory serves me correctly. You Cougar14 said last season (and I am paraphrasing) You dont know what it is about Dayton. But The cougars seem to get a little choked when they play Dayton.... Wish I had time to go find that comment. And you could really care less about Dayton? That is all you have been talking about is Dayton. How many this and how many that, that was put on Dayton. How Mcbride is our only player. Blah blah blah... And your stats...... thats all you got... and they couldnt get yall past the second round.... *pfft*

… .welp

No other team argued. I would be the same with ANY team. Ned, Vidor, Central, KP, doesn't matter. Maybe because I replied several times to comments on my comments you got it misconstrued. Like I said though, I won't be commenting on anything related to what happens in this district with any team Crosby will or might face. I'll post our kids' recruiting information with NO comment, I'll post in the college forum, and I'll post when Lil'14 gets his first offer. Other than that I'll just read the high school forum like everyone else on here from Crosby does. Rather you know it or not, the main reason I follow individual stats is because recruiters do too. Not because I give the slightest d*&% about what happens in Dayton, TX.

No other team argued. I would be the same with ANY team. Ned, Vidor, Central, KP, doesn't matter. Maybe because I replied several times to comments on my comments you got it misconstrued. Like I said though, I won't be commenting on anything related to what happens in this district with any team Crosby will or might face. I'll post our kids' recruiting information with NO comment, I'll post in the college forum, and I'll post when Lil'14 gets his first offer. Other than that I'll just read the high school forum like everyone else on here from Crosby does. Rather you know it or not, the main reason I follow individual stats is because recruiters do too. Not because I give the slightest d*&% about what happens in Dayton, TX.

BAM! nerve hit ROFL.... 

I knew he couldn't stay away.  Cougar14 always lost first in the Quiet game when he was a kid.