Livingston@PNG

We have not hit against anyone unless it's Ozen or Central. The coach puts a kid batting 2nd who has 5 hits against Central and Ozen and 2 in the previous 19 games. Unexplainable! He also leads the team in errors and never comes off of the field. It's easy to hide that when your pitchers are dominating and the other team makes errors to give you the game. Parents keep books and the players know that certain players don't have to earn anything. That is a fact! I would hate to know that I would have to give money and stay up the coaches butts for my son to play. I'd be embarrassed! Just saying....

it blows my mind that you feel the need to bash 16,17, 18 year old kids. At the end of the day its a GAME and you're just a parent who sounds ignorant. Let these boys play & the coaches coach. Coaches will put players where they feel is best without your opinion even crossing their minds. Let these boys play without all the extra criticism. 

Wow. Different coach same bitchin. Problem is lil Johnny is the star as long as his dad is coach. There can't be 15 all star players on the field. This game is subjective to what the coach thinks period. He may not think like you but I bet that there is way more that goes into the game than you see. Why not support your team before no one wants to coach baseball in port neches. Then you will really have a problem. This isn't just a port neches problem either..just sayin

Timeout! I'm not a parent of any of these boy's but I have made just about every varsity game for a long time.

Have you been to every practice, too?  A guy with record of success such as Carter more than likely knows what he's doing and knows how to evaluate who should play and who shouldn't...he's not from png so I doubt he has too may "favorites" or "buddies" either...I agree with proud dawg, different coach, same bitchin...sometimes you need to look for the common denominator

It's evident the coach seen a problem! Since this game he changed the infield and batting order. So ya'll can keep on beating a dead horse.

Good thing he "seen" this message board and changed his lineup accordingly. Maybe you should receive a stipend or something since your helping out the coach so much 😂😂😂😂

And BTW you're the one beating a dead horse by posting on this thread again. Let it go bro