Livingston@PNG

We have not hit against anyone unless it's Ozen or Central. The coach puts a kid batting 2nd who has 5 hits against Central and Ozen and 2 in the previous 19 games. Unexplainable! He also leads the team in errors and never comes off of the field. It's easy to hide that when your pitchers are dominating and the other team makes errors to give you the game. Parents keep books and the players know that certain players don't have to earn anything. That is a fact! I would hate to know that I would have to give money and stay up the coaches butts for my son to play. I'd be embarrassed! Just saying....

We have not hit against anyone unless it's Ozen or Central. The coach puts a kid batting 2nd who has 5 hits against Central and Ozen and 2 in the previous 19 games. Unexplainable! He also leads the team in errors and never comes off of the field. It's easy to hide that when your pitchers are dominating and the other team makes errors to give you the game. Parents keep books and the players know that certain players don't have to earn anything. That is a fact! I would hate to know that I would have to give money and stay up the coaches butts for my son to play. I'd be embarrassed! Just saying....

Let me guess. Your kid should be playing instead?

I don't believe that Coach Carter plays favorites, but on the other hand, at least he stopped dh'ing the kid that was leading the team in strikeouts. Just saying...

No other kid could go 2 of 30 excluding the 5 hits against Central and Ozen and lead the team in errors and stay on the field. Call it favoratism or not. Not sure where your going with the dh but I know Hughes is a better 2nd baseman and so does most others.

I just don't understand how you can place the blame on one player when no one had a hit today.

No other kid could go 2 of 30 excluding the 5 hits against Central and Ozen and lead the team in errors and stay on the field. Call it favoratism or not. Not sure where your going with the dh but I know Hughes is a better 2nd baseman and so does most others.

I thought "Daddy Ball" ended when these boys entered high school.  Are you saying that it goes on at the varsity level at PNG???  That would be a tough pill to swallow if my kid played on that team.

I thought "Daddy Ball" ended when these boys entered high school. Are you saying that it goes on at the varsity level at PNG??? That would be a tough pill to swallow if my kid played on that team.

I think it's more of the fact that dads think their child is better than they actually are and need someone to blame. (Insert another kid, another parent, or the coach) Happens everywhere and it's ruining high school sports. If these kids are lucky enough to play at the collegiate level, parents will get a big wake up call.

2nd or 9th, what does it matter when nobody got any hits?