Putin

usedtobe

While Putin & Comrades are positioning for WWIII and are laughing and joking about the ineptitude of the USofA our leader is filling out his NCAA basketball bracket and giving photo-ops to all that are still interested. We are in DEEP TROUBLE with the leadership of this administration.

We have been trouble ever since he took office Iran will have a nuke and China will move in on the disputed islands since they know America response is weak.

I know you guys may disagree with me. But I believe Russia is a non issue. We are really in a no win situation here. Look it doesn't matter who is in charge of this country right now, we can't stop Russia in this particular situation. Though you will be able to alienate yourself more or make a fool of yourself as we are doing now.

This situation is giving opportunities to our enemies that we need to be keeping a closer eye on. Which is any Muslim Nation.

When Russia was defeated in Afghanistan it emboldened Radicals. As well as made recruiting for Allah easier. Maybe was was on the wrong team. As soon as Russia left Afghanistan, Osama started trying to find out how to defeat us. Of course Russia wasn't really on our side were they, and why should they be? Yes I understand the reason we claimed Russia was in Afghanistan. Sometimes you need to pick the best of two evils.

After years in the middle east, we have wasted billions of dollars. Lost American lives. I bear witness to the fact. And truth be known Iraq is in much, much worse shape now, and even more corrupt than they were before we invaded. Not to mention all the mosque that your tax dollars were used to build or repair. So they could go there and plan more attacks on American's.

Afghanistan, we did accomplish one thing there, we made there president filthy rich.
Just a few thoughts off the top of my head.

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/03/31/steven-seagal-praises-putin-slams-america-idiotic-ukraine-policy/?intcmp=features

From the article:

Seagal, who has toyed with the idea of seeking Russian citizenship, said that Putin's “desire to protect the Russian-speaking people of Crimea, his assets, and the Russian Black Sea military base in Sevastopol … is very reasonable."

Go for it...take Alec Baldwin with you!