If Bush lied about WMD, Kerry and 77% of the Senate lied also

LumRaiderFan

Check it out PAMFAM10...follow up on our discussion last night.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/mostert/040816

Just a few quotes from the article...only three but there are many more.

1)    "One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

2)    "We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the US Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."

— Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI), Tom Daschle (D-SD), John Kerry (D — MA), and others Oct. 9, 1998

3)   "We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

— Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

Your only problem brother is that you think the right doesn't lie!

Thats not a problem. I fully understand that virtually everyone in office lies.   Do you have a problem at all with any of the following?

1.  If you like your doctor and your healthcare plan, you can keep it

2.  I found out about the IRS targeting of conservative groups just like eveyone else did.  REst assured we will get to the bottom of this.

3. I will close Guantanamo Bay

4  If you approve my economic stimulus program, unemployment will be below 6% before my first term ends and deficit will be cut in half

5.  We reject the use of national security  to spy on citizens who not suspected of a crime

6.  We are going to work with you to lower your health care premiums by $2500 per year and we will do it by the end of my first term

7. I dont take a dime of lobbyists money, and when I am president, they wont find a job in the White House

8.  The sequester is not something that I've proposed.  It is something that congress has proposed. ( White House proposed an automatic sequester on July 12, 2011)

9.  I didnt set a red line in Syria

10..  Eighty percent of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the debt ceiling deal.  ( that week, a Rasmussen poll showed 34% supported a tax hike as part of the deal)

5  Shovel ready jobs