2014 Dayton broncos

Trahan, McBride, Keener, Long, Chambers, Baughman, The freshman QB from last season will porbably be moved to varsity.....

I'm not sure about how far they will go but i feel if they played like they did last year there is no reason that they shouldnt win district and go a few rounds in the playoffs..

Trahan, McBride, Keener, Long, Chambers, Baughman, The freshman QB from last season will porbably be moved to varsity.....

I'm not sure about how far they will go but i feel if they played like they did last year there is no reason that they shouldnt win district and go a few rounds in the playoffs..

AND!!!!! RHONE! why yall keep forgetting bout this kid... :P Oh and schuldt... 

You mean towards the end of the season right? 

Big T (Terrence) is the freshman O-Line man that moved up. Do believe he won the last power lift meet also. Think he is right at 600# on his squats. Not bad for a fish :)

Oh yeah thats right.. Big T.. I had the "T" right :P   BIG kid.... And he's only gonna be a Sophomore this coming up season :D

Big T (Terrence) is the freshman O-Line man that moved up. Do believe he won the last power lift meet also. Think he is right at 600# on his squats. Not bad for a fish :)

Big boy. I see him doing a lot in the future. Any other freshman/sophomore gonna be playing next year? Who do yall see taking the spots at line backer?

So that's why he had to come down to the sidelines the last few games, and they just happened to win those games?

I'm not gonna say any names but one coach had a problem with hancock so he wasn't listening. Stewart was there to set him straight. It has been a learning experience for hancock and I just feel that Stewart will work with him a lot in off season and will teach him what he doesn't know. When u work under someone like Stewart for so long u will be just fine and know what to do. Yeah the first few years will be rough but I saw Hancocks few rough years are done with.