big sandy @ HD PREDICTIONS..Game Moved To Thur.

Guest allsportsfan

In all "Reality", HD will have to play 4 periods of mistake free ball, be very smart with their passes,and you are right, make their free throws.

I am not sure you have a chance running though.

Might have to try to control the game. They go five deep twice and the only difference in the second five is one big guy.

They can run, so take the breaks if you have them, but try to keep the score down.

I think you all can beat them, but have to pick BS 65-45 if they try to run.

allsportsfan if u have seen hd play then you know when the game is fast thats when hd is their best,before the game got slowed down against a great wh team we were either up by a few at end of first qt or down by 5 or 6 at half. if the game slows down our boys get flatfooted. our big man is better when we run also

I think Big Sandy by 20 or 25 unless the refs are bad, and the parents doesnt controll the refs... Although I havent seen BS play I hear they are good and I was at the WH/ HD game and did see one of the players parents telling the ref how to call and the ref did .... until it was noticed by some of the oiler fans...so my vote goes to BS

Guest allsportsfan

Mr. Reality, you are right about the ref statement and sportsmom's post.

I was at the WH/HD game and although there were some missed calls, I will say those two weren't controlled by anyone. At least I didn't see it.

Honestly, the overall ref. calling was not as bad as I had heard it was there.

Good night I guess.

On the BS game, I know your guys can run a little. It will be next to a miracle if you run with BS and win. They are deeper on starters that can run and definitely deeper on the bench. They can run in five fresh any time and keep running. Their second five are as quick as their first five.

I would like to see HD make it a game and might even come watch, but if you run with them you probably get in foul trouble or get tired and then they win big.

Just my opinion and I could be wrong. We will see.

Mr. Reality, you are right about the ref statement and sportsmom's post.

I was at the WH/HD game and although there were some missed calls, I will say those two weren't controlled by anyone. At least I didn't see it.

Honestly, the overall ref. calling was not as bad as I had heard it was there.

Good night I guess.

On the BS game, I know your guys can run a little. It will be next to a miracle if you run with BS and win. They are deeper on starters that can run and definitely deeper on the bench. They can run in five fresh any time and keep running. Their second five are as quick as their first five.

I would like to see HD make it a game and might even come watch, but if you run with them you probably get in foul trouble or get tired and then they win big.

Just my opinion and I could be wrong. We will see.

good post and opinion is what this thing is all about

Scratch Wed. game moved to Thursday.  H-D has cancelled school for tuesday due to inclement weather.  Coach Foster, Lilley, and Barbay have decided to move the game to Thursday.  Once the refs confirm they can cover it, it will be official.  Puts both teams playing back to back Thursday and Friday.

My guess is Big Sandy wins it, but I might have to pull for the underdogs on this one!  Should be a good game.  I know HD is going to come ready like they were when they played WH...you could hope BS might be a little overconfident, but I don't think that's really like them.  Still, anything could happen.  Big Sandy is a really good team, but they've played a couple of less than great games this season...one was against Woodville.  And I think HD can give them a run for their money if they're on.  Good luck to both teams!  I hope I get to make the game.

Well Mr. Reality I am a mom of an oiler and YES I personally seen and heard with my own ears and eyes one of daisettas players parents telling the ref he should call this certain thing and I seen the ref shake his head yes to it and then call that call and when he came to our side i told him quit listen to the players parents and call fair 2 times I seen this father tell the ref to make certain calls so no it was not a lie I seen it with my own eyes. but this is a site about opinions and each have their own, I will not get in a arguement with you because of an opinion I have, we have a right to our own opinions and I stated mine.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder