Bronco football

Gotta remember that at the beginning of the year last year we had no clue who our qb would be. And we did rather well. King has more than just their qb also. I seen lots of great wr.

That's interesting that you think King will be good. 2 years ago on our terrible defense King scored 0, last year they scored like 13 when the game was way out of reach. I've never seen these receivers you speak of either, I would be surprised if they finish higher than 4th place. I know Bronco fans are hyped about their returning qb too, but you really need to just be hoping McBride stays healthy because if he doesn't y'all could have another 5 or 6 win regular season. Buaghman needs to improve considerably over the offseason too, because he struggles without Mc. The pre-season favorite should be Kingwood Park with Henderson returning for his 3rd year at qb and most of their defense. Crosby lost Austin Walter but Taylor Perry is scheduled to replace him and has a beast of an o-line to run behind. I think we'll mash it down everybody's throat like last year until Cotton and the receiving crew get used to each other. Barring injuries, I fully expect Crosby to win 8 or more games and be competing for a district title.    

Ur right. Ur always right. Lol. Mc.bride is a big part of our team but he wasn't the only one. U will see this year. And I'm not gonna argue with u about king. U think what u wanna think I will say what i see. Good luck to the cougars. We will be looking forward to a good clean game. Until the cougs get mad because of the butt whooping and start playing dirty. Jk. But seriously I can't wait

In that exact order or will kp and crosby switch. ;)

I think it might be a long year on the defensive side of the ball for Crosby again. Losing both 3 LB's and a safety. The D line has to get better and they won't put up the offensive numbers that they put up last year. Something that is often over looked is special teams and hopefully they find a punter. Kingwood park is solid at the QB, but honestly I don't know what else they have.

I think it might be a long year on the defensive side of the ball for Crosby again. Losing both 3 LB's and a safety. The D line has to get better and they won't put up the offensive numbers that they put up last year. Something that is often over looked is special teams and hopefully they find a punter. Kingwood park is solid at the QB, but honestly I don't know what else they have.

Should be a nice competitive year in our district. Crosby will most likely adjust with what they have they always do. In all seriousness I see
1. Dayton
2-4 Crosby kp or king.