Which Team Will Go The Deepest This Year?

Guest Kelly Football

When their on their game-HJ is the best team in Southeast Texas,not sure how any of us stack up against the rest of the state.There are some good teams in all regions every year.

I assume you mean HJ is the best team for small schools, right?  Because Dayton, PAM, Ozen are all better than HJ.  And they may not even be the best team in their district after what Silsbee did to them.

The question was who goes the deepest in the playoffs.I think it is HJ.They will beat Silsbee at their place.HJ and WOS will be the war.No offense to the big guys but I dont see them making a deep run against the Houston schools.PAM is basically a 2 man show and that won't make for a long run in 5-a basketball.Ozen is the cream of the crop in 4-a but I'm not sure they have the offensive weapons to go deep.They have taken early exits ever since Perk graduated.

Dang...yepyep don't like Hj for some reason, always haten on Hawks. And I'm sure he has personally seen all of those teams he listed play numerous games. HJ will go to the playoffs and SHOULD go deep, but it is still highschool basketball and you never know when you will have a bad game just like they did in silsbee and when they played dayton, but don't go writing them off, support our area. I also think EC and Kountze have a great chance to go very deep.

The question was who goes the deepest in the playoffs.I think it is HJ.They will beat Silsbee at their place.HJ and WOS will be the war.No offense to the big guys but I dont see them making a deep run against the Houston schools.PAM is basically a 2 man show and that won't make for a long run in 5-a basketball.Ozen is the cream of the crop in 4-a but I'm not sure they have the offensive weapons to go deep.They have taken early exits ever since Perk graduated.

That aint no lie!!! if they wanna beat us they are gunna have to bring everything that they got!

Guest bleed orange

This thread is" Who will go the deepest?". You have to also look at the history of these schools.  Kountze  if you look at their history does well in the playoffs every year. East Chambers also has had some success. Ozen a few years back. Memorial is not the bumble bee's. Kelly has done well. HJ gets beat early every year. No disrespect to HJ but that has been the trend lately. WOS a one year wonder. It does not happen very often for them. So the answer is Kountze or East Chambers. Both of these teams could meet in regional's again. No other team will make it that far. I hope I am wrong but I was not wrong about 21 3a being weak in football and I am maybe not wrong about this. I hope I am, please prove me wrong. I would love to see a southeast Texas team at the state tournament, no matter who it is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont