25-AA

Javelina

Shepherds TOP TWO are a better test lol they don't pitch all the time. Only about half the time. An the rest of the team is awful. Silsbee is 20 times the team that Shepherd is.

You are right they don't pitch all the time. But to sit here and say all the rest of the team is awful. Who made you an expert of baseball, Oh wait I forgot you are from Woodville!! "The hotbed of talent when it come to baseball"

From my understanding there should be 10-15 scouts in attendance maybe more mainly because of Tyler kolek but also to kill 3 birds with one stone by watching 3 top prospects in their respective class

There were way more that 10-15 scouts in attendance on Sat.

that was just the number of calls coach franklin had received when I posted it

Ok, I was just shedding light on the fact that for both teams it may be kinda crazy. There was radar guns everywhere. lol. Most of the scouts were very nice and tried to stay out of the way. Our players seemed to handle it well, no one seemed to be nervous.

I'm thinking I'm gonna need to bring my lawn chair because they will be everywhere

Yep, Shepherd set up an extra set of stands behind home plate for the scouts and those stands were completely full. It was something to see (the scouts) and Tyler did not let them down.

Heck I just wished Eagleswoodville#1 was there so we all could get an expert opinion on how he did. lol.

Yep, Shepherd set up an extra set of stands behind home plate for the scouts and those stands were completely full. It was something to see (the scouts) and Tyler did not let them down.

Heck I just wished Eagleswoodville#1 was there so we all could get an expert opinion on how he did. lol.

maybe he will come friday haha

You are right they don't pitch all the time. But to sit here and say all the rest of the team is awful. Who made you an expert of baseball, Oh wait I forgot you are from Woodville!! "The hotbed of talent when it come to baseball"

Funny. I don't remember ever saying that. Geez. You sound bitter lol my observation was based off of seeing them several times. Stop getting butthurt.

Eagleswoodville#1 - go back and look at your post #11, oh you said it. but it is ok!!

I was referring to your misquote of me saying that Woodville is "the hotbed of talent when it comes to baseball". I very much said that the rest of Shepherds team is awful. My wording was probably a little harsh and maybe uncalled for. And I apologize. But they are nothing more than mediocre, IMO.

I was referring to your misquote of me saying that Woodville is "the hotbed of talent when it comes to baseball". I very much said that the rest of Shepherds team is awful. My wording was probably a little harsh and maybe uncalled for. And I apologize. But they are nothing more than mediocre, IMO.

I see, and I do agree with you on saying they are mediocre. Some of them are good athletes but being an athlete and that translating into a baseball player is two totally different things. We are good. I like to ruffle your feathers every now and again. How is my boy the freshman Bryce doing over there?

I see, and I do agree with you on saying they are mediocre. Some of them are good athletes but being an athlete and that translating into a baseball player is two totally different things. We are good. I like to ruffle your feathers every now and again. How is my boy the freshman Bryce doing over there?

Yeah I understand lol looking back, awful was probably inappropriate to say. And I have no idea. I haven't been connected with baseball much. I'm going to watch both the JV and Varsity squads play Colmesneil tonight so I should have some feedback for you later!