APOLOGY

Lately I been carrying harsh thoughts and words towards certain people on this sight. I guess since my son injury of last year I have been trying to shield him, so his determinaton to get back strong won't stop. I do realize everyone is entitled to their opinion, and should leave it at that. To the Moderator of this website and the members of setxsports, I man up and truly apologize. This is truly the best sports site for our teams and i appreciate being apart of it.

I didn't see anything you posted that needed an apology for... most of us on here are parents and think our kids are the best thing since sliced bread and are their biggest fan... I think you were just being the parent you are and nothing more then that...

Its takes a bigger person to apologize. On the other hand I talked to leon Thursday nite and one of the coaches on defense walked up to him and said lot better mayfeild now lets go build on it thats coaching. So he turns to me and said #10 had a good out my response was glad you thought so what about that missed tackle he said it happens I said that bull s--t make the the tackle.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tarige
    Newest Member
    tarige