BH, 19-4A's MOST DOMINANT PROGRAM?

I was looking through some stuff and saw that the Gas Pocket has the 10th highest winning percentage of all current 4A high schools in Texas history. To go along with it they also have 2 3A state titles. They've only missed the playoffs twice in twelve years('06,'07). They had the second widest margin of victory in the district last year if you include all games.

Thought I would just show y'all some love before we hand you your first loss of the season. 8)

http://lonestargridiron.com/history-records/all-time-individual-team-records/4a-all-time-highest-winning-percentages-through-2010/

http://lonestargridiron.com/2013/08/09/2013-lsg-team-preview-barbers-hill-eagles/

Man, throwing down the gauntlet already Coug?  ;D ;D  I LOVE IT!!!!  All I can hope is we make a game of it, not sure we can contain both those little speed demon you got.  One thing we can always count on though, your going to have one or two 6-3 incredibly athletic and completely lazy receivers who will drop at least 4 or 5 passes that should be scores.......  ;) ;) ;D ;D 

Everyone likes to think BH is a push over team, but this little school has had more success than any other in this area. We don't live on our History though 1 year at a time , can't wait for the season to start.

[quote name="Smoking Baby Again" post="1426459" timestamp="1377270554"]
Man, throwing down the gauntlet already Coug?  ;D ;D  I LOVE IT!!!!  All I can hope is we make a game of it, not sure we can contain both those little speed demon you got.  One thing we can always count on though, your going to have one or two 6-3 incredibly athletic and completely lazy receivers who will drop at least 4 or 5 passes that should be scores.......  ;) ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]Another one of those certain things is that if at any point in the game BH has to attempt what is commonly known a a forward pass, the fans should start heading back toward Eagle Dr. 'cause it'll be over. I hope it's a good one though.  ;)

[quote name="cougar14" post="1426508" timestamp="1377276326"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby Again link=topic=113487.msg1426459#msg1426459 date=1377270554]
[/quote]Another one of those certain things is that if at any point in the game BH has to attempt what is commonly known a a forward pass, the fans should start heading back toward Eagle Dr. 'cause it'll be over. I hope it's a good one though.  ;)
[/quote]

Well let's hope for the sake of traffic on our newly expanded road that we run the ball effectively 3 yards per carry all night long and we don't have to endure your guys dropping "forward passes"..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin