Sparq Championships on EspnU

I watched the championships last night and Brown would have brought the trophy home to Beaumont if he could jump, he only had a 35" vertical. The kid has elite straight-line speed and and may change directions better than anybody in the country. He's also about 190 lbs already which tells me he's going to be a beast in press coverage if he can get his hands on you, but has more than enough speed to recover if he misses. Rather he picks LSU or Alabama I doubt he spends more than three years in college unless he gets hurt or just wants to graduate. Beaumont might not be winning much anymore but they keep pumping kids into the NFL.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1417716" timestamp="1372785652"]
I watched the championships last night and Brown would have brought the trophy home to Beaumont if he could jump, he only had a 35" vertical. The kid has elite straight-line speed and and may change directions better than anybody in the country. He's also about 190 lbs already which tells me he's going to be a beast in press coverage if he can get his hands on you, but has more than enough speed to recover if he misses. Rather he picks LSU or Alabama I doubt he spends more than three years in college unless he gets hurt or just wants to graduate. Beaumont might not be winning much anymore but they keep pumping kids into the NFL.
[/quote]

I think i was most impressed by that LB out of Portland, Oregon.. Joey Alfieri for his size that boy can move!

Ht: 6-3 | Wt: 220 4.68 and 4.71 40's ... thats a train wreck when he gets where he is going LOL

Lorenzo Carter with a 4.56!

Incredible for a 6'5", 234-pound defensive end. Another train wreck... He reminds me of DeMarcus Ware...

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1417764" timestamp="1372804504"]
Wonder if Tony will visit the Oregon Campus thoroughly before he leaves?  ;D
[/quote]He might have for fun. I'm not a genie but I'm almost certain he's going to LSU with his sister Beloved who will be there on a track scholarship next year. Alabama and Texas are probably tied for second IMO. Like  i said though, barring injury he's probably only stays three years wherever it may be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder