Hervey scores three TDs in West Brook spring game

hope everybody got to see the best talent in the golden triangle today. West brook looks to be the Dominate team this year if that passing game ever shows up this could be be a good year in the playoffs. Hervey is lights out if you give him a seam! Defense looks much improved over last year they had there share of 3 and outs and stops on the goal line with some nice hits but once again its spring so we shall see in a few months! until then GO Bruins!!

[quote name="BrookAlumni" post="1409912" timestamp="1370063218"]
[b]hope everybody got to see the best talent in the golden triangle today. West brook looks to be the Dominate team [/b]this year if that passing game ever shows up this could be be a good year in the playoffs. Hervey is lights out if you give him a seam! Defense looks much improved over last year they had there share of 3 and outs and stops on the goal line with some nice hits but once again its spring so we shall see in a few months! until then GO Bruins!!
[/quote] Only a matter of opinion.  Yes, Hervey did his thing and will be a force, but could it be that the Bruin defense  not as good as you think? Have  you  been to all 3  spring  games to make that statement?  Because I know for a fact by observation and a very reliable contact that there are players of his  at caliber at  the other schools (Brown at Ozen and Mitchell at Central)  that did their thing.  Btw, my reliable contact is  non biased... 8)

hope everybody got to see the best talent in the golden triangle today. West brook looks to be the Dominate team this year if that passing game ever shows up this could be be a good year in the playoffs. Hervey is lights out if you give him a seam! Defense looks much improved over last year they had there share of 3 and outs and stops on the goal line with some nice hits but once again its spring so we shall see in a few months! until then GO Bruins!!
[/quote]

Your finish with, "Until then GO Bruins!!"  That is probably the most accurate statement of your entire post.  Until then - which is the beginning of the REAL season.  Until then - you can live on that cloud.  Until then - you can envision Hervey (who is very, very good) running over, around and through every defense they play.  But THEN - the REAL play begins and I don't think West Brook will dominate much of anything this year.  They are at least a year away. ::) 8)

Hervey is good and has improved in speed and strength. He also ran 930 yards last year and they only won 4 games. That spring game you saw the same as last year- a weak defense and a offense line that take plays off. They need to get in shape. West Brook defense line and offense line has no back ups. BROOK cannot complete in 5a- they have a hard time beating the 4a teams they play. West Brook numbers are down; they played two spring games and had under a 100 players, counting the 9 that dressed out for both games. I WISH West Brook the best, but they could not be a power team in the 4a ranks.

[quote name="understand" post="1409963" timestamp="1370106824"]
Hervey is good and has improved in speed and strength. He also ran 930 yards last year and they only won 4 games. That spring game you saw the same as last year- a weak defense and a offense line that take plays off. They need to get in shape. West Brook defense line and offense line has no back ups. BROOK cannot complete in 5a- they have a hard time beating the 4a teams they play. West Brook numbers are down; they played two spring games and had under a 100 players, counting the 9 that dressed out for both games. I WISH West Brook the best, but they could not be a power team in the 4a ranks.
[/quote]
Whatever dude! August is just around the corner and we will see. I can't wait for haters like you to be shut up!

Everyone who has football experience knows that the defense is always ahead of the offense in spring or early season! Hervey is a beast in my opinion but 3 long tds doesn't bid well for anyone's defense! For all the local area teams it was just spring ball which doesn't mean a thing because some of those players won't see the field during regular season! Coaches are learning who can really play and who is really just hype! Some players play harder against their own team and don't show up against others! I simply don't put much into determining who's going to do what based on these types of scrimmages! I'll save my true evaluations when reality hits in August!

[b]hope everybody got to see the best talent in the golden triangle today.[/b] West brook looks to be the Dominate team this year if that passing game ever shows up this could be be a good year in the playoffs. Hervey is lights out if you give him a seam! Defense looks much improved over last year they had there share of 3 and outs and stops on the goal line with some nice hits but once again its spring so we shall see in a few months! until then GO Bruins!!
[/quote] Imma remember this post.  ;) ::)

[quote name="understand" post="1409963" timestamp="1370106824"]
[/quote] They can compete in 5A or 4A, i think we all know why what happened last year happened.  ;)

No I don't know but I think most of our area teams or good in waves Vidor and Pt Arthur just had one high wave the group of player that just left were great but before Tim Tebow and his group Vidor record was maybe 20 wins in 5 years and the Titans group well fatcat took that group to the national title as little league football  players,, I also think that our teams or not deep, injuries and no seconds hurt this area the katy and north shores with allens or deep with players and talent, but guess what I don't think they have SETXsports so we've still ahead

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder